Has anyone done an island tour...

bling19572010

• 2 years later...

We didn't do a whole island tour because of time constraints. Roddy took us on three hour tour from the Naval dockyard to Hamilton and back along the ocean. There were two couples and the cost was $150. It was well worth it. Roddy was knowledgeable, informative and articulate and he has a good sense of humor. We had been to Bermudan several times before but we learned so much about this beautiful island from Roddy. I highly recommend him! You can reach him at enjoyardyss@gmail.com or (411)344-7003 or (386)847-9106.

We didn't do a whole island tour because of time constraints. Roddy took us on three hour tour from the Naval dockyard to Hamilton and back along the ocean. There were two couples and the cost was $150. It was well worth it. Roddy was knowledgeable, informative and articulate and he has a good sense of humor. We had been to Bermudan several times before but we learned so much about this beautiful island from Roddy. I highly recommend him! You can reach him at enjoyardyss@gmail.com or (411)344-7003 or (386)847-9106.

I think you're a little late to help the OP. They posted their question more than two years ago. ;)

But I suppose it could be useful information to someone else down the road.

Edited by njhorseman

That's why I wrote it. It was an excellent tour and I wanted to recommend him.

Frankly it seemed a bit odd that you probably took that tour over 4 years ago (based on your cruise history) and never said a word about it, but decided now to respond to a 2 year old post.

Edited by njhorseman

Frankly it seemed a bit odd that you probably took that tour over 4 years ago (based on your cruise history) and never said a word about it, but decided now to respond to a 2 year old post.

Wonder if he's even still doing tours? Nothing on his Facebook page since 2011.