BreakFree on George - Sydney and Breakfee on Clarence Sydney

Hi Everyone ,

I will be staying in Sydney 2 days pre cruise:) in November ,have narrowed it down to staying somewhere where I can have my meals ie kitchenette ,has anyone stayed at either of these 2 places, know i will need a taxi for Circular Quay ,what else should I know?

Cheers Deb

Hi Everyone ,

I will be staying in Sydney 2 days pre cruise:) in November ,have narrowed it down to staying somewhere where I can have my meals ie kitchenette ,has anyone stayed at either of these 2 places, know i will need a taxi for Circular Quay ,what else should I know?

Cheers Deb

Have stayed at the one on George and would never go back. Very small, noisy and next to a disco and Asian entertainment! Although rooms are clean and fresh.

Why not try some of the Meriton Serviced Apartment. There are several in the City eg, Campbell st, Pitt St/Bathurst st, World Tower on Goulburn. The have great Studio Kitchenettes.

Have stayed at the one on George and would never go back. Very small, noisy and next to a disco and Asian entertainment! Although rooms are clean and fresh.

Why not try some of the Meriton Serviced Apartment. There are several in the City eg, Campbell st, Pitt St/Bathurst st, World Tower on Goulburn. The have great Studio Kitchenettes.

I have also used the Ibis at World Square, nothing fancy but clean and tidy at a good price. Handy for me because of the location when I need to be in Sydney for work. Or the Travelodge either at the Leagues club if I need to be near the Supreme Court or on York Street when herself is working in the City.