please help with RCCL Med itinerary choice

We are trying to decide between two RCCL itineraries for next July. We are traveling with our 3 kids who will be 5, 7 and 9, so we want to take into consideration which ports are best for family touring. The ships are very similar (Vision or Rhapsody), both departing from Venice on 7/15. The Vision is 8 nights visiting Dubrovnik, Corfu, Santorini, Kusudasi, Athens and Katakalon. It has one day at sea. The Rhapsody is 10 nights visiting Corfu, Santorini, Athens, Mykonos, Kotor, Montenegro and Zadar, Croatia (no stop in turkey). It has 3 days at sea. We will be on the ground in Italy for 2.5 weeks before cruising, so I'm not sure the extra sea days for rest are needed. Also, I'm not sure entertaining 3 kids on the ship would qualify as "rest" days for us! The main itinerary differences I'm weighing are Dubrovnik v. Zadar in Croatia, and Montenegro v. Kusudasi. I haven't been to these ports and I'm not sure which are a better fit for a fun/interesting family trip. Any suggestions?

Would you consider a more kid friendly itinerary like western Med and a more kid friendly ship (RCI has Allure in Med during the summer)? When I look at those itineraries with kids those ages, I think, "no thank you". If I had to pick one, pick the one with more beach or swimming opportunities.

Without knowing your kids, it's difficult to say which ports are a better fit.

Dubrovnik vs Zadar: Dubrovnik has the wonderful opportunity to walk the old city walls (you can walk part rather than the whole thing, if that's too much). Plus there is a cable car with views and the old city is fairly compact and interesting (when not completely overrun with fellow tourists...). Zadar is less touristy and has some interesting sites but to my mind more geared toward adults with an understanding of the history of the place.

Ephesus vs. Montenegro: I have not visited Montenegro (although I've cruised the beautiful bay of Kotor). But if you take your kids to only one set of ruins around the Med, I would recommend Ephesus. It's well preserved and very easy to imagine the city it once was without being huge like Pompeii.

I would choose Dubrovnik over Zadar. I have been to both Kusadasi and Montenegro. Ephesus are certainly spectacular ruins, but not so sure young children would appreciate them. The scenery in Montenegro is stunning, much prettier than around Kusadasi.