Daniel johnson's monkey hangout

Lou_70

I send Daniel a FB message to reserve a tour on our upcoming June 5th cruise.

I just got a reply from him saying that because of legal issues he cannot confirm any tours for the immediate future and hopefully it will be all cleared up by the end of May.

Anyone else experience anything like that?

Thanks!

Lou

I last got a message from him 2 weeks ago. He's been very slow to respond and that makes me nervous....I love booking independent excursions but I at least have to have good communication from the tour operator. Jeeze. My kids really want to see these sloths, so I don't know what else to do. :( Back to the drawing board to look for an excursion.

I just got a reply from him saying that because of legal issues he cannot confirm any tours for the immediate future and hopefully it will be all cleared up by the end of May.

Thanks!

Lou

Oh, no, I'm booked with him for August, I hope there isn't a problem!

I last got a message from him 2 weeks ago. He's been very slow to respond and that makes me nervous....I love booking independent excursions but I at least have to have good communication from the tour operator. Jeeze. My kids really want to see these sloths, so I don't know what else to do. :( Back to the drawing board to look for an excursion.

I heard that ronys tours go to the Johnson hangout to see the sloths, there are some other posts about his tours. Maybe you can try that instead?

We booked the wild on roatan wildlife tour through Island Marketing, which goes there as well as several other places for $42. Includes admission to there and iguana farm. Hopefully we'll still get to stop there, our cruise isn't until March.

I message them about their tours though FB and got response back the following day.

-Island Tours with stops at the monkey park and sloth hangout!

In this tour you will get to visit the monkey park and sloth hangout but before you will take a tour to the different little communities, stopping at different beautiful scenic picture taking spots! Along the way your driver and tour guide will be informing you about the history of the island after the tour and stop at the monkey park and sloth sanctuary there is a option to stop at a beach to have lunch or jump in the water to cool off for the remainder of the day until you have to go back to the ship ATLEAST ONE hour before it leaves!

$30 per person ** We can also include Zip Lining for an additional 45$ each at the Pirates of the Caribbean Zip

-Transportation to and from the port to the monkey and sloth Hangout!

Here we will pick you up at the port you dock in and will drive you the park and let you interact and love the animals after playing with the animals we will take you back to the port so you can continue on you other endeavors for the day! It includes the entrance fee to the Hangout.

$20 per person

-Monkey Snorkeling

Let us take you and show you our beautiful barrier reef witch is the worlds seconds biggest reef in the world! By doing either offshore snorkeling or inside snorkeling at a beautiful 4 feet deep coral reef! On this excursion you will take a tour of the island and stop and play with monkeys and sloths! After you monkey around then we hop in a boat and go off to explore the beautiful under water sites!!

We include all snorkel gear and guide in the water!

$45 per person

All excursions include pick up and drop off at the ship at least ONE HOUR before your ship leaves!

Payment is done is USD Dollar Cash only

We are open from 9:30AM TO 4:00PM Monday thru Friday

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks!

Lou

Hi! I hope you had a great trip! I was wondering if you ever made it to the sanctuary? Did their legal issues clear up?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
I am also wondering if its open now...we are cruise in less than 2 weeks and im thinking of booking ronys private tour and go to west back and daniels monkey park

A few months ago I had messaged him on FB and arranged a visit; I messaged him last week to confirm and he responded, so I think all is fine.