Royal Palms Cabanas

Roxxy

Has anyone rented one lately? What was your experience? They are offering a pool cabana for $50 (with a $50 food credit) or the beach cabana for $100 (with no credit). Also wondering if you can still get some sun if you get the cabana on the beach?

I love being on the beach but will probably be taking advantage of the adults only pool.

Does anyone know if there is loud music playing at the pool?

We went in April and rented a beach cabana. Best decision ever! They have loungers out in the sun and chairs under your cabana so you use either one. You cabanas are roped off so the area is only for your group.

When we were there in Feb the pool was quiet in the morning but early afternoon they had a DJ start blasting music the rest of the time we were there. As in too loud to have a conversation in the pool any longer. Not sure if this happens daily but we avoided the pool other than for a quick dip after that. Don't think I'd want to try to relax in a cabana with that volume.

Editing to add that per their website the DJ is there Tue through Thu.

Edited by marciemi

Beach Cabanas are off to the side in their own area. They have 4 chairs & a table under the cabana and then 4 loungers out in the sun. In order to get to the water you do have to walk a few yards but nothing major! Music is very loud at the beach, so I can only imagine what it's like near the pool! :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
Beach Cabanas are off to the side in their own area. They have 4 chairs & a table under the cabana and then 4 loungers out in the sun. In order to get to the water you do have to walk a few yards but nothing major! Music is very loud at the beach, so I can only imagine what it's like near the pool! :eek:

Just off Freedom of the Seas and were at Royal Palms last Thursday, August 6; agree with all above, beach cabana was great with excellent service. Cabanas are in last row of beach with easy walk to water or back to pool. Music was loud at pool but not a problem. Would do it again.

Just off Freedom of the Seas and were at Royal Palms last Thursday, August 6; agree with all above, beach cabana was great with excellent service. Cabanas are in last row of beach with easy walk to water or back to pool. Music was loud at pool but not a problem. Would do it again.

So are they in the back or to the side. I'm confused.

So are they in the back or to the side. I'm confused.[

Cabanas are at the back of the beach area, located on the sides of several lines of loungers. Thus they have clear access to the water's edge. Also, they are only a short distance in front of the restaurant, bar, and pool.

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping I could ask a quick question of anyone that has rented one of the cabanas before? Is a specific cabana assigned to you, or do you just pick whatever one you would like when you arrive at Royal Palms?

Thanks very much,

MouseGirl

I have a cabana reserved for my upcoming cruise. The lady I spoke to said that there are only 9 cabanas and they are picked out on a 1st come, 1st served basis. So if you've reserved a cabana you are guaranteed 1 but not a certain 1 ! They are all really near each other so I don't think one is any better than the next! They all have the same amount of chairs & loungers!