Eastern Cruise Compasses - You Ask For It, You Got It

Just finished reading these! :D I'm so excited that *I* will get to experience this in less than 60 days!!! Also good to know that Quest is on Wednesday - right after Rita's Fiesta and 3 (or more?!) margaritas! Should be a GOOOOOD time!

Thanks again!

Thanks so much for posting this! I'm going on Allure/Eastern in May. Did you say there is lobster TWO nights??

No, my bad. I was thinking of formal nights. Lobster is on the second formal night, formal nights are Monday & Friday. I have to read better before I respond.

No, my bad. I was thinking of formal nights. Lobster is on the second formal night, formal nights are Monday & Friday. I have to read better before I respond.

Thanks for clarifying. I sorta knew that was what you meant, but just wanted to be sure. I LOVE lobster:)

Just finished reading these! :D I'm so excited that *I* will get to experience this in less than 60 days!!! Also good to know that Quest is on Wednesday - right after Rita's Fiesta and 3 (or more?!) margaritas! Should be a GOOOOOD time!

Thanks again!

I know!!!! Hoping things are pretty much the same, too, so that I can have a rough plan!

I browsed thru all of your compasses. Thanks for sharing! Does any one know what Johnny Rockets serves when it isn't lunchtime or before they start serving dinner? We are thinking of going there one night for a quick dinner on the day they have Chicago at 7pm. We were thinking 5 or 5:30, but that is before they start serving dinner. If all else fails since nothing opens before 6, then we will probably have Sorrento's pizza or Cafe Promenade sandwiches.

• 2 weeks later...