After Dinner Drinks

Do they still come around with after dinner drinks in the prism based shot glasses? We got a couple when we were on the Explorer, but haven't seen them in awhile. Will be on the Anthem in November.

I've not seen them come around with the after dinner drinks since the advent of the unlimited beverage packages. However, you can ask for the drinks, though I don't know if they still have the souvenir glasses.

We were on the Freedom of the Seas in March and they did not have the after dinner drinks in the souvenir glasses. I remember these from years ago and still have one. Not sure when his was discontinued s e he. nine yer gap between our RCCL cruises. They did have a glass sale in the promenade on a couple of days and sold all the souvnir glasses there....empty of course.

Chris

I've not seen them come around with the after dinner drinks since the advent of the unlimited beverage packages. However, you can ask for the drinks, though I don't know if they still have the souvenir glasses.

Boy, am I glad I got them when I did. I also got a martini glass with the blue prism bottom.