Silver Salmon Creek Lodge

kalliyan1

Look at the Alaska forum of tripadvisor. There is some info under TopQuestions in the bear-viewing thread. Then use the SEARCH feature to pull up old trip reports where people stayed there. Can't say that i've ever read a bad report and its fun to read about their experiences.

Look at the Alaska forum of tripadvisor. There is some info under TopQuestions in the bear-viewing thread. Then use the SEARCH feature to pull up old trip reports where people stayed there. Can't say that i've ever read a bad report and its fun to read about their experiences.

Ya know, I use trip advisor ALL the time for hotels, top tours, etc. I have never used their forums before!!! Thanks for the suggestion, it's another excellent spot for a wealth of information. :)

I remembered this wonderful 2016 trip report from dedans who did an overnight stay at Silver Salmon Creek Lodge. GREAT photos !

(overnighting costs more but gives you so much more time for viewing opportunities. )

They also visited ANAN while in Ketchikan.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2233259

Edited by mapleleaves
anan

I remembered this wonderful 2016 trip report from dedans who did an overnight stay at Silver Salmon Creek Lodge. GREAT photos !

(overnighting costs more but gives you so much more time for viewing opportunities. )

They also visited ANAN while in Ketchikan.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2233259

Thanks for that link, It was an excellent blog. I was able to make a reservation at Silver Salmon Creek Lodge. Only 1 night available and owner was surprised that even that was available. Alls the reviews I've read have been excellent! So Excited!!

Thanks also for all your help.