daddy-daughter day! (2 year old)

TheChefslc

I am trying to figure out what I should do when I am in port.

I have booked cave tubing for my group, however, I will not be able to go since I will need to watch my 2 year old.

What should I do with her as a daddy daughter day? My wife and oldest will be with the rest of my group tubing and atv riding.

I must say that I am excited to spend the time with my youngest, but I just connect decide what I should do with her.

You can have a leisurely walk with her just around the port, or enjoy the ship amenities allowed for her while most are off the ship in the port.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This was my initial planb but figured since my wife just decieded to go tubing with the rest of the group, i wanted to see if there was something that could be a little "out of the norm" to do with her.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I have a thread I started a few days ago -- we are taking our 2 (almost 3) year old to the zoo. We thought we would drive ourselves initially, but now I'm thinking of taking a private tour there. I found Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours got good reviews and after e-mailing, they said they will take us there for $65 per person (for parties of 1-3) and our 2 year old would travel for free. This includes the entrance fee and they also said they could add a car seat free of charge if we needed one.

Edited by CruisingGiants

This was my initial planb but figured since my wife just decieded to go tubing with the rest of the group, i wanted to see if there was something that could be a little "out of the norm" to do with her.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Ok, whatever you decide, hope you have an enjoyable time with her!

due to a miscommunication, i ended up with my group and we took a tour to altun ha. it was pretty fun and fairly cheap for my family since both of my kids were free.

the stuff right at the port was not the greatest. i am glad that we left that area on a last minute tour. only issues was we were slightly rushed so no lunch. having 2 hangry girls was not the funest but a bag of Cheetos helped curb this and got us back to the ship for a couple slices of pizza 1.5 hrs before our MDR dinner.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

If I was you, we did this last time with the toddlers, take the tender over to the port area after the mad rush. Take your time and have a nice breakfast on the ship and enjoy it. Take the tender over, do some walking around, then tender it back to the ship to enjoy the uncrowded ship. We are probably going to do that again in May.