Booking Day Pass Directly Through Hilton Rose Hall

Dave08

I travel for work and have accumulated Hilton Honor points. Has anyone ever tried to book the resort day pass at the Hilton Rose Hall and use Hilton points to pay for it?

I travel for work and have accumulated Hilton Honor points. Has anyone ever tried to book the resort day pass at the Hilton Rose Hall and use Hilton points to pay for it?

I did not use points. I made a reservation with a CC. I called Hilton 1800# not directly and booked a day room with them. We will be there on the 11th of August.

Probably wont use the room, but for what we paid no big deal.

I know this did not directly answer your question. But.

I did not use points. I made a reservation with a CC. I called Hilton 1800# not directly and booked a day room with them. We will be there on the 11th of August.

Probably wont use the room, but for what we paid no big deal.

I know this did not directly answer your question. But.

So you booked a room for the day and you can enjoy all the amenities of the resort such as food, drinks, pools, facilities, etc., for what you paid?

So you booked a room for the day and you can enjoy all the amenities of the resort such as food, drinks, pools, facilities, etc., for what you paid?

Yep. I booked a day room for 4, 2 adults and 2 kids 11 years old for $240.00

I did not call the Rose Hall directly though. For the price I am OK with what we get.

My son like the kayak and hobie cat so it is worth it for us.

We will have to get our own transportation at the pier, should not be an issue.

Edited by Luke gs Daddy

Yep. I booked a day room for 4, 2 adults and 2 kids 11 years old for $240.00

I did not call the Rose Hall directly though. For the price I am OK with what we get.

My son like the kayak and hobie cat so it is worth it for us.

We will have to get our own transportation at the pier, should not be an issue.

That is a good idea. Do the same check in rules still apply like if you were really staying there; not being able to check in until 3 or 4? So you just booked directly through Hilton?

That is a good idea. Do the same check in rules still apply like if you were really staying there; not being able to check in until 3 or 4? So you just booked directly through Hilton?

Yes and check in time is 10 am checkout is 6 pm.

We are doing this on August 11th 2015 on the Breeze.

I will do a small review of how it went.

I do not perceive any hiccups as I have a con# and everything.

Yes and check in time is 10 am checkout is 6 pm.

We are doing this on August 11th 2015 on the Breeze.

I will do a small review of how it went.

I do not perceive any hiccups as I have a con# and everything.

Great! I'll be looking forward to your review. Have a great trip!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My bf is a pilot with tons of Hilton points (diamond status) and thought of doing this since we're not sure of what to do in Falmouth. Nothing is really standing out!!

He called just yesterday to see if we could use points for a day pass or work some kind of deal and they said no. They have a special deal with the cruise lines for the excursion.

We thought of just renting out a room too but thought check in wouldn't be until 3 or so... So didn't think it'd work! We're there 8-5... I didn't know check in was 10!!!! This might work out perfectly then.

Edited by dearjohn

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned home today from our trip and a little info on the Hilton.

Arrived at the hotel around 10 am got our day room, dropped off our stuff and headed to the beach to find a chair, no problem.

The resort is very nice and a lot of fun stuff to do. We booked and paid for the room directly with The Hilton for $240.00 for 2 adults and 2 kids 11 years old.

The cost for transportation round trip was $20.00 each, no problem.

Value for the money spent was 6 to 7 out of a 10. Would we do it again if returning to Mobay? Probably not mon!

But, we did enjoy ourselves and glad we did it Mon!

I hope this helps.

:D

Arrived at the hotel around 10 am got our day room, dropped off our stuff and headed to the beach to find a chair, no problem.

The resort is very nice and a lot of fun stuff to do. We booked and paid for the room directly with The Hilton for $240.00 for 2 adults and 2 kids 11 years old.

Value for the money spent was 6 to 7 out of a 10. Would we do it again if returning to Mobay? Probably not mon!

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the update on your trip and glad to hear you enjoyed your time. So with the price you paid for the day room, you were able to have all food and drinks included as well, correct? How was the food? Buffet set up or did you order from a menu?

Also, you said $20 RT per person for the ride their. So since it was (4) of you it cost $80 in transport?

Thanks for the update on your trip and glad to hear you enjoyed your time. So with the price you paid for the day room, you were able to have all food and drinks included as well, correct? How was the food? Buffet set up or did you order from a menu?

Also, you said $20 RT per person for the ride their. So since it was (4) of you it cost $80 in transport?

Food was off a menu, very good! $80.00 yes , drinks and beer very good!

All you care to eat and drink!

The pool and water slide, very nice!

• 9 months later...

I hope this helps.

Where did you find transportation? Did hilton offer it for the 20$ each?

• 8 months later...
Does the Hilton have free shuttle between hotel and montego bay cruise port?

I didn't find anything related to the Hilton, but I found this info...

http://www.resortforaday.com/Hilton-Rose-Hall-Day-Pass-Jamaica-Excursions-p/mbfmjahr.htm

I'm thinking about the a day pass as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks BuddyJones...Yes that is an option but its 117 pp and its only 85 pp buying from hilton instead. I did find out that they do not offer a shuttle so you would need to get a taxi if you don't go through resort for a day...and those taxis are expensive but I still think we will save a little that way.

• 3 months later...

Reviving this thread.... has anyone else tried to book the room directly through Hilton and can share their experience? I am also in the situation where I'd like to use points to book the room, but would need access during the day (i.e., a much earlier check-in).