Help! Oasis added this POC for our 9/24 departure

Inlakemary

Hello! Looking for some guidance. We've had our Royal Caribbean cruise booked for ages sailing to St Martin, San Juan and Labadee. We depart on the Oasis 9/24. Just got notification that after Irma's destruction of St Martin (my heart goes out to that island) we will be visiting St Kitts instead.

We are experienced cruisers and local Floridians. Family of 4, two kids ages 7 & 10. I've read through a lot on this sub and haven't seen too much geared to families. We were planning on taking a speedboat day tour in St Martin that included many snorkeling stops and beach breaks. I've never been to St Kitts, but it seems there aren't a lot of beach options like some of the other islands? The pictures seem to have very small areas crowded with chairs. I'm not really into land tours, we really like having a local restaurant/bar and water activities. We usually get on a sail/snorkel excursion months in advance and this being a last minute change I'm afraid our options will be very limited.

Any advice? Thank you in advance!!

Hello! Looking for some guidance. We've had our Royal Caribbean cruise booked for ages sailing to St Martin, San Juan and Labadee. We depart on the Oasis 9/24. Just got notification that after Irma's destruction of St Martin (my heart goes out to that island) we will be visiting St Kitts instead.

We are experienced cruisers and local Floridians. Family of 4, two kids ages 7 & 10. I've read through a lot on this sub and haven't seen too much geared to families. We were planning on taking a speedboat day tour in St Martin that included many snorkeling stops and beach breaks. I've never been to St Kitts, but it seems there aren't a lot of beach options like some of the other islands? The pictures seem to have very small areas crowded with chairs. I'm not really into land tours, we really like having a local restaurant/bar and water activities. We usually get on a sail/snorkel excursion months in advance and this being a last minute change I'm afraid our options will be very limited.

They just posted the excursions for St. Kitts today in the cruise planner. I just booked 2 slots on the 6 hour catamaran and snorkel to Nevis. Slots likely going to go quick.

We had a lovely day at Carambola Beach Club. It was a relaxing day by the water with great service from great cushy beach loungers. Our kids had a great time exploring, snorkeling, and checking out the native island monkeys ($5 per person). They also have massage service, but I liked the wonderful lady down the beach by the jet skis...she uses fresh aloe vera instead of coconut oil.

We are on the same sailing. Two kids as well, 8 and 4, both girls. I was thinking about doing a sail and snorkel as well. Wonder how many they pack on the cruise line excursions? I was looking at 3rd Party as they would be cheaper and less crowded?

• 3 weeks later...
They just posted the excursions for St. Kitts today in the cruise planner. I just booked 2 slots on the 6 hour catamaran and snorkel to Nevis. Slots likely going to go quick.

Did you enjoy this tour? Considering booking it for an upcoming trip!