i can't access my booking...

BK512

I made a booking this past Monday for Miracle 14 February. Paid in full.

I just tried to pull it up to see if FTTF was available, and it tells me there is a problem accessing my booking.:confused:

Is it just me, or maybe a CCL site glitch?

Because you know, 11pm on a Saturday is the perfect time for a slight panic attack:eek:

Did you book through a TA? Or onboard? Traveling with someone else?

I couldn't add a booking to my account (with my info) so I had to use my sister's info. She booked our cruise onboard her most recent cruise.

Sometimes the site is down in the middle of the night for maintenance.

Edited by SadieN

This happened to me on our last cruise; about a month out, my booking disappeared from Carnival's website and I started freaking out. I called to double check that I was still booked and everything was fine, but to access my booking from then until sailing, I had to go to "Manage" --> "My Booking" --> and fill out the form with my booking number and sailing information to pull it up. Everything was there just fine when I did it that way, but I could no longer access my cruise under my profile.

Have you tried that? It may just be a small glitch. Don't panic though -- call Carnival and double check your cruise is still in their system and then you may just have to access it like that from here on out.

This happened to me on our last cruise; about a month out, my booking disappeared from Carnival's website and I started freaking out. I called to double check that I was still booked and everything was fine, but to access my booking from then until sailing, I had to go to "Manage" --> "My Booking" --> and fill out the form with my booking number and sailing information to pull it up. Everything was there just fine when I did it that way, but I could no longer access my cruise under my profile.

Have you tried that? It may just be a small glitch. Don't panic though -- call Carnival and double check your cruise is still in their system and then you may just have to access it like that from here on out.

This same problem has occurred on two of our cruises in the last few months. Right now, our Pride has to be entered every time; quite irritating. Now, preparing to do boarding pass and keeping fingers crossed it will function. Must be new IT issues; never had these problems until very recently. :(