Will the Jewel be decorated for Christmas?

Susie51

We sail on Dec 13 and I can honestly say that I haven't even thought about the ship being decorated for the Holidays. What a wonderful thing that it may be fully decorated for our Cruise. Im not usually a great fan of Holiday décor, but am now, strangely, looking forward to it. Now just more to anticipate.

Take care all and Go in Peace.

Jodie

Edited by jonz

I was on the Dawn last year the week after Thanksgiving. The ship was being decorated, but Christmas Carols and music were played non-stop the entire trip. I would have been happy with just a few holiday music interludes, but ....

Whatever, have a great time! I certainly did, and found that I could sort of tune out Jingle Bells after the 47th time it was played.:cool:

Oh Geeeeess, Frogg... I didn't even think of the Music. Consider balloon busted... I worked in a Mall (bookstore and music store) one Holiday season years ago. It was horrendous ( Mariah Carey at her zenith). 17 years ago and my ears bleed at the sound of a Carol or jingle. Still no fan of Mariah.

I think I have some strategic planning to do. I love to sit in the lobbies and listen to the bands and singers ( maybe with a Bloody Mary in hand). I can handle it though, I am on a cruise afterall. All is good.

Edited by jonz