Royal Replenish Beverage Package on Allure of the Seas

The Royal Replenish Beverage Package includes "specialty coffee". I assume that does NOT include the Starbucks on the Allure, correct? Where else would I be able to get "specialty coffees", like a Frappe?

Your assumption about Starbucks on Oasis and Allure is correct. Cafe Promenade will have specialty coffee that is included with the package.

Edited by clarea

Thanks for the info guys. With no smoothies or Starbucks included, I think I'll buy ala carte when I need to.

If it helps, the cafe promenade has seattle's best coffee, which is owned by starbucks (but apparently tastes different - not a big coffee drinker so i really can't tell :D ). they serve frappuccino-style drinks there, just made with seattle's best rather than starbucks. if what you want is not on the menu, if you ask they can generally make it for you, as they have a lot of the flavored syrups there.

at the cafe promenade you can also get steamers, chai tea lattes (hot or cold) and hot chocolate made with steamed milk with the replenish package.

if you prefer starbucks brand, then yes, you'll have to buy a la carte at the starbucks kiosk in the middle of the promenade. but if you don't mind a starbucks-type drink with seattle's best coffee, they're really good, and included. :)

Your assumption about Starbucks on Oasis and Allure is correct. Cafe Promenade will have specialty coffee that is included with the package.

My royal replenish included lattitudes which does specialty coffee and drinks similar to Starbucks. Main dining room does mochas

My royal replenish included lattitudes which does specialty coffee and drinks similar to Starbucks. Main dining room does mochas

Latte-Tudes is only on Majesty, Vision class, and Radiance class ships. OP is on Allure.