Departing time

cl61447

I have not made arrangements yet.

Maybe I don't understand your question. If you are asking how late could you leave the ship in order to catch a flight, I would need to know the time of the flight.

Sorry for the confusion. I would like to know if I would be able to make a flight at 11am or wait until later. I will make my reservation when I now the answer to my question . Thank you for your quick response

Sorry for the confusion. I would like to know if I would be able to make a flight at 11am or wait until later. I will make my reservation when I now the answer to my question . Thank you for your quick response

You could probably make that flight, but it would be too tight for my stress level out of Tampa. I'd go for noon or later.

If you want to not leave the ship in the first wave of passengers and your ship gets in on a weekend, an 11 am flight might be fine (although I would do Noon to be safe anyway).

If you get in Monday through Friday, though, you'll be dealing with the tail-end of rush hour traffic while trying to get to the airport, plus longer lines at the airport for security, etc. In that case, an 11 am flight might be pushing it.

Hi,

I also will be flying out of Tampa and was tempted to book a flight at 11:30 am ..... but after reading some of the comments / posts about possible fog in the port area, I booked a later flight.

Perhaps I am just being too worried about things that do not happen often.

Some of the Tampa local posters made comments that winter months can bring the fog.

My cruise is in december, perhaps you are cruising during the time of the year that there is no fog, so that will not be a concern for you.