hotel in barcelona

englishgal

We stayed in the Hotel Denit in Barcelona which I believe we booked through Expedia but you could also contact them directly. The hotel is modern(think IKEA furniture) and clean and there is an elevator. The front desk staff were very nice. It is down a very small alley( our taxi went down the alley to drop us off right in front) and centrally located near Playa Catalunya. You can also buy breakfast there if you wish. It is air conditioned, quiet and has internet in the lobby. I think it is a 3* so not a fancy American style hotel. I think the price was a little over $100 per night. The rooms though are quite small so you may wish to ask about a wheelchair accessible one. It is just a couple of blocks from Los Ramblas if you wish to go out in the evening.

Could anyone suggest a decent hotel in Barcelona please.?

We just need it for one night before we cruise next June

I use a wheelchair and cannot do stairs.

Many thanks

Joan

:)

Could anyone suggest a decent hotel in Barcelona please.?

We just need it for one night before we cruise next June

I use a wheelchair and cannot do stairs.

Many thanks

Joan

:)

We stayed at Hotel Renaissaunce which is a Marriot close to the airport. They had a package where they picked us up at the airport and yes they have a HC van and also included was breadfast the next morning and a ride to the ship. It was a very nice place. Spain does have some interesting rule though if you travel with a service dog. Let me know if you need help there.

We also stayed at this hotel and were very pleased. We needed a room big enough to allow my husband's scooter into the room. The Concierge was very nice and we communicated several times and while we were there about accessible tours which I don't think you will need. We were very happy with our stay there.

• 2 weeks later...

Try going to accessiblebarcelona.com. Also, google accessible hotels in Barcelona. I've stayed in two hotels but for the life of me, I can't remember their names. Whatever you do, make sure that you contact the hotel directly. The websites are not reliable.

Kate

Archived