About 340 sleeps to go!

Hurray! After not going away this summer, we have booked the Dream for two weeks next summer. Will start counting down. Drinks package included, so a bonus. Itinerary looks great.

Sweby

Well done Derby [emoji3] know how you feel we have been on hold all year because hubby been waiting for knee replacement [emoji107]🏻 but we are now planning next summer cruise and spring 2017 Caribbean cruise so it's very exciting [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Hurray! After not going away this summer, we have booked the Dream for two weeks next summer. Will start counting down. Drinks package included, so a bonus. Itinerary looks great.

Sweby

It looks so far away when you book for next year. However we had to miss last years holiday and booked over a year ago for the one we are about to go on.... and it's nearly here. I am beyond excited. Who said "I could crush a grape?"

It looks so far away when you book for next year. However we had to miss last years holiday and booked over a year ago for the one we are about to go on.... and it's nearly here. I am beyond excited. Who said "I could crush a grape?"

What a coincidence! Yesterday I was trying to wipe my granddaughters nose and she was happily ripping the tissue and I thought of the Crankies "oow I could rip a tissue.":D:D

Have a nice time.

Edited by happy v

What a coincidence! Yesterday I was trying to wipe my granddaughters nose and she was happily ripping the tissue and I thought of the Crankies "oow I could rip a tissue.":D:D

Have a nice time.

403 sleeps until our next Thomson Cruise on the Spirit on Oct 2016 . Got a few things planned before then but I look forward to the Thomson Cruise as its no flying for us as it departs from our local port of Malaga so it's Home to Ship in 30 minutes . I shall also keeping an eye out for Late cruise only deals on the Spirit through next summer.