Do you tip beyond the automatic gratuity?

Manbo

Always give $1 or $2 when getting a drink, always leave at least $5 in MDR and $10 in specialty. Have even given tips in the buffet when one of the crew gets me a coffee or juice at breakfast. Gave our room steward $20 first day and $30 the last on last two cruises. I feel blessed I can go on these cruises and if I can make these people who make my vacation pleasant a little happier then that's what i will do. I just bring at least 50 one dollar bills and a bunch of fives before cruising. Now this is MY way of tipping not telling anyone they need to do it to each their own as the saying goes. Do what makes you happy.

Geri

I have always over tipped bar staff and others but I am starting to rethink that with the increase prices of everything. Unless I'm given stellar service I will just tip what is printed on my bill and nothing more. I never understood tipping a bartender $1 More for handing me a beer....but I've done it. 🍻

Always give $20 and $20 to room steward (beginning and end) and same with Vibe bartenders and certain lounge bartenders. They well deserve it. We enjoy every second of our cruise and it is largely to the excellent service we receive.

If I go out to a restaurant and the service is exceptional we would do the same.

We almost always give extra to the room steward if he's been personable and hardworking. Usually $25 to $40 plus extra euros/kuna currency left over if applicable ..If we've had the same DR waiter , will give extra...I usually bring 40 or so one dollar bills and tip a buck per drink . It's not a hardship for us to tip extra to the staff who work so hard