Montevideo excursion-Cape Horn & Strait of Magellan Jan. 18 departure

no_iceburgs

Looking for cruise passengers interested in sharing an excursion in Montevideo, Uruguay (Jan. 30) for the Cape Horn & Strait of Magellan (Jan. 18 Santiago/Valparaiso, Chile to Feb. 1 2016 Buenos Aires, Argentina). We are a party of 2 and a full (8 hrs) day private tour to Punta del Este for small group of 8 people will cost only $99 USD per person (lunch not included). Please let me know if you are interested.

Beach.jpg.1b6c01a7d8ceee14eec7ba8a5082e635.jpg

hand.jpg.6ef2087419f715bb8b77f825e25f0e5c.jpg

Presentation1.jpg.e563be3fbeb739d5615436f9a7c0b04c.jpg

Looking for cruise passengers interested in sharing an excursion in Montevideo, Uruguay (Jan. 30) for the Cape Horn & Strait of Magellan (Jan. 18 Santiago/Valparaiso, Chile to Feb. 1 2016 Buenos Aires, Argentina). We are a party of 2 and a full (8 hrs) day private tour to Punta del Este for small group of 8 people will cost only $99 USD per person (lunch not included). Please let me know if you are interested.

You will have much better luck if you join and ask this in the Roll Calls section of the board for other passengers on your cruise.

I think this is your Roll Call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2214778

Have a great Cruise.

You will be on our cruise - please join our Roll Call for January 18. We already have a City Tour and BBQ Lunch booked for 5 hours. You are welcome to join us.

You will be on our cruise - please join our Roll Call for January 18. We already have a City Tour and BBQ Lunch booked for 5 hours. You are welcome to join us.

Thanks scvgirl, will keep invitation in mind if plan to Punta del Este fail.