Pink Boas and Pirates commandeer Vision of the Seas to Bermuda!

This ship goes to local time for all ports. Bermuda is the only port that's not on Eastern.

There will be two times for most shows, one for early seating and one for late.

Best party spot in Bermuda is going to be somewhat personal preference. I didn't notice any dancing, but you can't really go wrong with the Swizzle Inn. Easiest is the Bonefish right there at the pier. It gets good reviews as well.

Almost forgot, Snorkel Beach across the fort from the pier has a major party in the evenings. You may want to check that out too.

No tram seen at Coco Cay. If you head to the eastern end of the island you will be away from most of the crowds. We actually saw the critters over near Coconut Willies early in the day. Digordo (Excursions Mgr) said there's even a small hammerhead that shows up around the east end sometimes.

Thanks Darkwolfe,

You've eased my mind. We are scuba diving in Bermuda and having that extra hour that I didn't think I would have makes a difference. I'm going to look for that eastern end in Coco Cay as well. Plan to do some snorkeling, and finding critters like you've described would be awesome.

I don't want to go terribly far from the ship in Bermuda at night, so will look into Bonefish. Was the Pirate ship open when you were there? I hear it's near the ship, but heard it ended up being a dud.

With regard to the shows, do you remember what time they are generally at? If I recall, first was at 7-7:15, and second was at 9PM. Does that sound right?

Thanks again for all the info!

Here's your roll call. Looks like a good crowd. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1924053

I am also on this cruise, and I agree, it's a good group. Lots of people have joined this roll call, and it's a very friendly group with all sorts of events planned. We'll have to come up with a name. Pink Boa is taken, but I'm sure we can be just as creative. I'll take the idea back to the board and let's see what we come up with!!

And thank you for this wonderful review! Do your recall how late the Windjammer is open for lunch on Embarkation? I don't want to board early; but I know my group will want lunch. Thanks!

Thanks Darkwolfe,

You've eased my mind. We are scuba diving in Bermuda and having that extra hour that I didn't think I would have makes a difference. I'm going to look for that eastern end in Coco Cay as well. Plan to do some snorkeling, and finding critters like you've described would be awesome.

I don't want to go terribly far from the ship in Bermuda at night, so will look into Bonefish. Was the Pirate ship open when you were there? I hear it's near the ship, but heard it ended up being a dud.

With regard to the shows, do you remember what time they are generally at? If I recall, first was at 7-7:15, and second was at 9PM. Does that sound right?

Thanks again for all the info!

Don't mix up Bermuda with Bahama in your head. I didn't feel the slightest bit concerned wandering around the island. Remarkably safe place. I won't say perfect, can't have people and be perfect, but I never had any worries about going ashore any time.

Your show times are pretty close. They tend to do the show for second seating first and the main seating show after. I suppose that was a way to keep shows from running terribly late. It worked, I made more showtimes than I normally do.

I am also on this cruise, and I agree, it's a good group. Lots of people have joined this roll call, and it's a very friendly group with all sorts of events planned. We'll have to come up with a name. Pink Boa is taken, but I'm sure we can be just as creative. I'll take the idea back to the board and let's see what we come up with!!

And you can't have "Rum Raiders" either! That my goofy creation! :D But you can join either one if you wanted to. The PBC folks are awesome. I just don't do pink so I came up with something else.

And thank you for this wonderful review! Do your recall how late the Windjammer is open for lunch on Embarkation? I don't want to board early; but I know my group will want lunch. Thanks!

I want to say it was open until 3pm. We were aboard just ahead of noon and had exactly enough time to eat and slow down a touch before the cabins opened and Mimi crashed for a nap.

You are more than welcome to wear Pink Boas and refer to yourself as Pink Boa Cruisers :)