Has anyone done the Marriott Morning Star Resort for a day?

Bozenka164

I'm looking at booking this excursion and wanted to see if anyone has done this and recommends it? It is 95.00 a person. with $50.00 in drink credit. Just wondering if this is worth the $$

Thanks for your time!

Christina

That's pretty pricey for what really is not anywhere near the nicest beach on the island.

As a former resident, I'd taxi to Sapphire, Hull or even Magens, if there aren't many ships in. Coki & Sapphire are good for snorkeling. Emerald/ Lindbergh is close to Crown bay, has a watersports booth for rentals & I understand a playground for little ones. Lindquist/Smith Bay is lovely but I don't think there is food or drink there.

Perfect timing for this question, following!! We are cruising 9/10 and will be in St Thomas for the 4th time. Done the full day snorkel/beach and loved it, done shopping days, public beaches (too crowded for us) and coral world. Looking for something different. It will two families of 4, kids 6/6/9/9. We want a casual fun place with a bar. A friend recommended this resort for the day but I haven't seen a way to reserve this directly. Anyone here have advice?

Wow that is crazy expensive!! Anyone have other suggestions?

A cab ride to Th Best Western on Emerald Beach is around 5.00 p/p ea way and a lounge chair is 10.00. There is a beach bar at the BW with restrooms.