Clay Villa?

roupa

I've done this three times :) I find it a great day on St. Kitts. I always book through their site and do the plantation tour with a island tour.

The taxi pickeds up at the port and drives you to Clay Villa where you are greeted by Phillip and taken on a walking tour of the house and grounds.

Very eclectic collections from everywhere in the world throughout the plantation and beautiful garden with lots of eclectic statuary. Fun tour with fabulous rum punch at the end. Then the taxi takes you on a 2 hr island tour. Very enjoyable.

The price is great for the tour of Clay villa w/ taxi tour of the island and was given the option of having a private tour or with others for the same price so taxi/tour great price for private tour.

Trying to figure out something else to do since I have done it 3 times when we go in January but actually not finding anything else that appeals so may actually do it again taking a different land tour.

We also used Clay Villa tours for the Best of St. Kitts last year and highly recommend booking thru them. Cheaper than using ship tour, yet were in the same places and in a group of 6 in a van that could seat 10, lead by a local college student who was knowledgable, polite, and funny. We were in and out of the stops more easily and covered more areas in the same time period as the larger ship tour.

• 3 months later...

Has anyone ever done the Clay Villa tour and the dolphin experience?

I ask because the Clay Villa tour is at 11:15 (3 hours 45 minutes) and the afternoon dolphin experience is at 2:room (2hours 30 minutes). We are wondering if the Clay Villa tour is a kind that we could leave early from or if you have to stay in the whole tour, and if we leave at 1:30, can we make it to the dolphin experience by 2?