Internet

ssimon

Is that true? Their information says they have a lot of hot spots all over Bermuda.http://www.telebermuda.com/residential/wifi/

this is great info. 1st map ive seen of the hotspots and i now realize unless you are in the towns you wont have internet. not that i will need it but i was thinking for mapping purposes if i decide to walk around a lot.

i guess ill have to make sure i have some PDFs if i do venture out beyond the hotspots.

Sitting here dockside on the Dawn right now on my googlefi Nexus 6P. Works great. Have 3G service, it thinks we are in Jamaica so the time is off by two hours but other than that no problems. When I turned on the phone it popped up a notification from the Google Fi network telling you the specifics.

I set up a hot spot on my phone so we can connect all of our devices to it. Works great.

The WiFi is available called wifizone TBI and you can sign up right on your phone or tablet from the ship. It seems to only be reachable from areas on the ship with good line of sight to the dockyard. Can't get a signal from my balcony on the outboard side.