Broncos Carriage Ride

DeeDee309

We are going to Bermuda 10/23/16 as a last minute vacation. Trying to find info on the carriage rides. Has anybody done this tour? I am assuming contact is by phone since i cant find a website. Please give me any info/review if you have been on this tour. TIA

Out of 60 reviews on TripAdvisor, 59 rated Broncos Carriage Ride excellent.

BCR on Facebook.

Old postings on CC on carriage rides including BCR

From Bermuda Attractions . com:

Bronco's Stables Horse & Carriage Tours, St George

30 minutes or 1 hour tours are offered in St George's. The tours start from Kings Square. Other than passing through streets and historic sites, the horse carriage tour goes by the beautiful Somers Garden where the heart of Admiral Sir Somers (the founder of Bermuda) was buried.

The carriage route further extends through the historic Gates Fort from where you get spectacular view of Town Cut (the channel through which the cruise ships enter St George's harbor), Building Bay Beach where you can collect colorful sea glasses, old homes with limestone roofs, the Unfinished Church, working dairy farm, and more.

Contacts

Phone: (441) 704 7840, 297 8395; Email: cmp-70@hotmail.com

Address: 35 Barry Road, St George's Parish, Bermuda

SBtS

Edited by SailBadtheSinner
speling

This tour gets great reviews. You will find Crystal and her carriage waiting just outside the ferry dock in St. George when the ferry comes in. I'm sure it is best to reserve it ahead of time, but when we were there she was just waiting for walk-up clients. It looked like fun but we had made other plans.

Edited by Ohio_Bob

• 3 weeks later...

Did the carriage ride with Crystal on my October 15 cruise. The cost was $50 for one half hour or $100 for one hour. The cost was the same for up to 4 people. We shared with a couple we did not know and divided the cost.

Crystal is a great guide and her team is very steady. The man who was there a couple years ago died last year.