SNUBA Excursion

Raxter54

We are considering the SNUBA excursion offered by Carnival for our February cruise to Mahogany Bay. Does anyone have any experience with this? Worth the price? Is it a long bus ride to/from the SNUBA area?

Any input would be appreciated [emoji3]

Not sure, but I believe Carnival has shifted their SNUBA excursions to Mahogany Bay Beach right next to the port.

Other SNUBA vendors are typically out of West Bay or West End which is about a 30-40 minute drive from the port depending on traffic and route taken.

Not sure, but I believe Carnival has shifted their SNUBA excursions to Mahogany Bay Beach right next to the port.

Other SNUBA vendors are typically out of West Bay or West End which is about a 30-40 minute drive from the port depending on traffic and route taken.

Hmmm, that would be more convenient for us. Right now I can't make any excursions on the Carnival website. I've been told they won't be available until either June, or 120 day before sailing. Would kinda like to get a straight story on that ...:confused:

Hmmm, that would be more convenient for us. Right now I can't make any excursions on the Carnival website. I've been told they won't be available until either June, or 120 day before sailing. Would kinda like to get a straight story on that ...:confused:

Check a Dream sailing or another Carnival ship sailing coming up this summer and see if the excursion is offered. Also check the Carnival Funville site to see if anyone on that forum has been on the excursion and left a review. My experience with Carnival excursion information is that they often do not mention the actual site where something will take place. But if they talk about transportation to the venue, you can surmise that the excursion is at AK's not MBCC. If they talk about flying chairs to get to the vneue then it's MBCC.

Here's a link I pulled up on Carnival's site.

http://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/mahogany-bay-isla-roatan/snuba-518024

Still looks like it's West Bay. Gumbalinda Park.

Edited by crewsweeper