Post cruise - Port Canaveral beach/bar ideas please

glentally

Hello,

I have a car and time. I'm going to stop by the Manatee park after the cruise. Where is a nice beach bar nearby after leaving the ship where we can hang out and either sit on the beach or go get lunch and drinks.

Thanks,

Glen

Coconuts On The Beach in Cocoa Beach is about 15 mins away from the port. Can eat inside or outside and it is directly on the beach. CB Pier is also a great place, more than one restaraunt/bar, beach right there....needless to say, both places are super casual and lots of fun. There just aren't that many restaraunts/bars right on the beaches here any more, guess it's due to condo after condo being built instead. At the port, Rustys is less busy than the Tiki Bar (fun, but almost always a zoo) and at both places you can watch the cruise ships pass directly in front of you. Hope it helps, have fun and cheers!;)

Grills Tiki bar is always fun with live music and friendly crowd. But the food is better at Fish Lips. We always start at Grills with drinks and munchies and finish up with dinner at the bar at Fish Lips. Enjoy!

Hello,

I have a car and time. I'm going to stop by the Manatee park after the cruise. Where is a nice beach bar nearby after leaving the ship where we can hang out and either sit on the beach or go get lunch and drinks.

Thanks,

Glen

Hello Glen,

All of the places mentioned are great - I love the CB Pier due to sitting over the ocean, watching the surfers, watching young men and women play volley ball, fishing - great tiki bar at the end of the broadwalk where the fishing is going on and this is to name a few.

Coconuts is great also - it is right smack in the middle of Cocoa Beach and also gets a lot of action.

Again all the suggestions are good.

always

Shirley

Archived