St Maarten...w/ Kids (help please)

JES11583

I have never been to St. Maarten and we will have our 2 children on this trip. Our daughter will be almost 7 by the time we go and our son will be almost 21 months old by the time we go. We are going in October (if that makes a difference).

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

I have never been to St. Maarten and we will have our 2 children on this trip. Our daughter will be almost 7 by the time we go and our son will be almost 21 months old by the time we go. We are going in October (if that makes a difference).

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

The Butterfly farm and Le Galion Beach would be nice. You might also like to rent a small motor boat and tour the Simpson Bay Lagoon or visit the Playstation in the water by the Simpson Bay Resort and then visit the Carousel for Icecream and a carousel ride.

I get a thrill watching the planes land over Maho Beach. I think children of all ages would enjoy it.

Dick and Jane

Chicago, Illinois

I wouldn't take a 21 month old to Maho because I think that it is too loud for them especially the large jets and the beach is not the best for a toddler.

I wouldn't take a 21 month old to Maho because I think that it is too loud for them especially the large jets and the beach is not the best for a toddler.

Agree with that! :eek: Might scare the child to death and the beach area is not good.

Orient Beach would be a good thing for you to consider. :)

LuLu

~~~~