Solstice 5 Dinners Specialty Package - what restaurant first?

metter

We have booked the 5 dinners package for a 12 night solstice cruise. The options for the first meal are either the first night or the second.

What restaurant would the first meal be in? The web does not give a choice.

Is the first night a good night to do this or is the second better for some reason?

Hum, I have the same question - i just booked the 5 night package and selected the second night as I have read (on this forum) that they're often specials on the first night offered on boarding.

I also noticed that the times offered were very limited but when looking at each speciality restaurant individually all time slots were offered. I plan to call Celebrity and find out what is going on.

if you are happy to wait, which we did, we went to see the MTD at Muranos on the day we boarded and he booked them all for us at times we wanted - he had access to all the restaurant booking pages.

Depends on your length of cruise too - we had a 12 night cruise so spread them out - we found the 1st day at sea was formal night and wanted to be in the main dining room that night. We booked our first the 1st night as it wasn't full.

We have booked the 5 dinners package for a 12 night solstice cruise. The options for the first meal are either the first night or the second.

What restaurant would the first meal be in? The web does not give a choice.

Is the first night a good night to do this or is the second better for some reason?

I have the 5 dinner package booked for our next cruise on the Solstice.

From what I was able to gather doing a search on CC, the first dinner will almost certainly be in the Tuscan Grill.

I chose to have our first meal on the first night because the main dining room always seems to be more hectic on the first night than any other (we have select dining).

Archived