Question for e cigarette users

beachbum53

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, so the mods might move it. Also, this is specifically for e cigarette users. If you are a non-smoker, please, please, PLEASE! do not turn this into a smoking vs. non-smoking debate. Thank-you.

I recently switched to using an e cigarette so that I could quit smoking regular cigarettes. We have a cruise coming up in about five months. Since the ship's gift shop does not sell anything related to e cigarettes, and you may or may not find something you need while in port, what do you experienced e cigarette users recommend having with you while on a cruise, aside from the obvious (charger for the battery, juice refill, etc.)? Thank-you in advance for any helpful tips or advice you can pass along.

I did a 3 week land trip last year, and my charger came apart, so now I always pack two chargers, at least two atomizers, at least two batteries and two bottles of juice.

Ditto, Just came back from three weeks in AZ and on the drive home (12 hrs) realized I forgot my charger. I will always take two of everything now. Luckily I was able to stop and buy another but I doubt that would be the case on any of the islands or on board.