Which obstructed Balconies are the best??

jonmar

I was in 8057 and it was great. I had a nice open straight on view of open ocean for a crossing and yet was protected to the sides by the lifeboats. It all enabled me to use my balcone through out the crossing cause the wind was not an issue. Have fun!

I have also been trying to find out about the obst. view balconies but with no real success. Based on the deck plans, I booked 8109 for the Dec. 16 sailing--hope they are mostly correct. But if you look at 8057, it looks really obstructed. I will do my best at the end of the cruise to take a few photos as the staterooms empty so future cruisers will know for sure.

These are cabins on the forward end of the lifeboats and are only about 1/3 obstructed, with clear views forward and of the bridge, etc.

Pictures:http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=548232658&security=wuXvlQ

SORRY: THE CABIN NUMBER SHOULD READ 8013 AND 8014.

Rick

We had 8049 booked but ended up with an upgrade- that cabin and the one on the starboard side same placement are near the smaller lifeboats-other threads I have seen say the very forward most cabins on that deck might also be less obstructed- Good luck

Archived