A ship without a port

I was perusing the port site for Monaco/Monte Carlo (http://www.ports-monaco.com/en/cruises.html) and I noticed that the Explorer was scheduled to be in from the 12 of July through the 14th. What's interesting is that they day the cruise is supposed to embark (the 20th) there's no mention of the ship being in port. Did the port lose the booking? Forget to update their PDF/XLS files? Did Regent drop the ball and forget to reserve space? Hopefully this was just a data entry oversight.

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-21%20at%2023.09.15-XL.png

This website looks like it is wrong in more than one area. As far as I know, the Explorer will not be in Monte Carlo on July 14th. This isn't the first website that supposedly shows which ships are in port that is not correct. I had a subscription to a website that gives this type of information and finally gave up my subscription due to misinformation.

I was perusing the port site for Monaco/Monte Carlo (http://www.ports-monaco.com/en/cruises.html) and I noticed that the Explorer was scheduled to be in from the 12 of July through the 14th. What's interesting is that the day the cruise is supposed to embark (the 20th) there's no mention of the ship being in port. Did the port lose the booking? Forget to update their PDF/XLS files? Did Regent drop the ball and forget to reserve space? Hopefully this was just a data entry oversight.

I sincerely hope it is the latter.

This website looks like it is wrong in more than one area. As far as I know, the Explorer will not be in Monte Carlo on July 14th. This isn't the first website that supposedly shows which ships are in port that is not correct. I had a subscription to a website that gives this type of information and finally gave up my subscription due to misinformation.

I believe that site is run by the actual port authority, perhaps they're related to the same rocket surgeons that run San Franciscos ports.

I was perusing the port site for Monaco/Monte Carlo (http://www.ports-monaco.com/en/cruises.html) and I noticed that the Explorer was scheduled to be in from the 12 of July through the 14th. What's interesting is that the day the cruise is supposed to embark (the 20th) there's no mention of the ship being in port. Did the port lose the booking? Forget to update their PDF/XLS files? Did Regent drop the ball and forget to reserve space? Hopefully this was just a data entry oversight.

I sincerely hope it is the latter.

She is scheduled to be in Monte Carlo on July 12th - July 13th and then again on July 20th (she may arrive on the 11th but will be leaving midnight on the 13th).

Edited by Travelcat2