Anyone stayed at econlodge in ft lauderdale

auntdana

just so you know, we stayed at the econolodge for one night last november, as the avalaibility was very tight as well, we found it to be an older hotel, but it did the job for one night, the beds werent the best but like i said , it did the job for the price, the parking at the front was full when we were there, so we had to park out back, which can be a bit in timidating, no matter where you park, we brought all our bags into the room with us just in case, , there was 4 of us so the area didnt bother us, i will say that you get what you pay for, but it was good enough for us, and not sure about the breakfast, i think they did have it but we left before it was being served

thanks for your post, we jsut need a place to sleep prior to the cruise threy have transportation to and from the airport and ship. so we do not have to worry aBOUT PARKING a car.

i just want a place to stay over, as availability is hard to come by and a price that is in the budget thanks for your input

do you have to go through tghe lobby to get to all rooms

i just want a place to stay over, as availability is hard to come by and a price that is in the budget thanks for your input

do you have to go through tghe lobby to get to all rooms

auntdana, this is a MOTEL in a bad location on a very busy street and the motel has exterior room entrances only. There is no lobby entrances for the rooms.

If you must stay here, I would seriously bar my door at night.

Have you checked hotwire for other options?

just looking for a place for i nite

availability is hard that time of year in FloridA

AS LOKNG AS IT IS CLEAN IT IS ONLY 1 NIGHT

It's a one star motel. There are only 3 reviews and zero photos on tripadvisor, which imho, says it all. :eek:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34227-d638886-Reviews-Econo_Lodge_Inn_Suites-Fort_Lauderdale_Florida.html

Archived