Late departure from Miami

andrewjohnyyz

Because you have all your luggage with you, you have a problem. Don't know how early your airline will check your luggage.

Some people rent a car for the day, which might be something you would want to do. Cancel those (overpriced) transfers with Carnival. Then get a rental and head to some interesting people watching spots and points of interest in Maimi Beach. There is nothing to do in the airport except restauarnts and small shops. That's a long time to sit.

Agree, cancel your transfer with Carnival and rent a car. Chances are you would be spending 12 hours at the airport.

There is nothing around the airport to walk to. It is a major international airport surrounding by highway and major freeways.

I saw somewhere on this site that someone got a day room at the following hotel. I called last month and they do offer this. They said you had to call them directly to make this reservation. Sorry but I can't for the life of me remember how much it was.

Crowne Plaza Hotel

MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Hotel Front Desk: 1-305-4469000

Because you have all your luggage with you, you have a problem. Don't know how early your airline will check your luggage.

Some people rent a car for the day, which might be something you would want to do. Cancel those (overpriced) transfers with Carnival. Then get a rental and head to some interesting people watching spots and points of interest in Maimi Beach. There is nothing to do in the airport except restauarnts and small shops. That's a long time to sit.

we have the transfers to the airport part of the air package, so if we dont use them do we still have to cancel them, and how much would a car be to rent for the day, and where would you get one near the cruise terminal

Archived