Taxi Driver

relaxguy

Can anyone recommend a taxi driver in Dominica? I would like to arrange for one in advance. In my past experience, finding a driver in Roseau has been disorganized, chaotic, and frustrating. The drivers often keep you waiting for a long period of time, while they try to find a full van of passengers. I'm traveling alone and I'm ok with paying for a driver alone or with anyone who wants to share. I just don't want to wait and wait around the dock. I basically want to visit 1-2 places in Dominica. As I have visited numerous times before, I'm not interested in a complete tour of the island.

Can anyone recommend a taxi driver in Dominica? I would like to arrange for one in advance. In my past experience, finding a driver in Roseau has been disorganized, chaotic, and frustrating. The drivers often keep you waiting for a long period of time, while they try to find a full van of passengers. I'm traveling alone and I'm ok with paying for a driver alone or with anyone who wants to share. I just don't want to wait and wait around the dock. I basically want to visit 1-2 places in Dominica. As I have visited numerous times before, I'm not interested in a complete tour of the island.

Contact

http://dominicayp.com/Dominica/White-Pages/Dominica-Taxi-Association/profile

• 5 months later...

I know it is probably too late for the original poster, but this may help future cruisers. We had the fortune to get Andy as our driver when we arranged a private tour in advance. He has a clean minivan, knows his island, can arrange tours that go where others don't, will customize your experience. We've gone to areas with him that many cruise passengers never see. Call Andy, 1 767 245 8931

Taxi & Tours in Dominica - The Master Taxi & Tours Dominica

Popular beach, especially on weekends and holidays. Located in Prince Rupert's Bay, within walking distance to Fort Shirley and Cabrits National Park.

Website www.themastertaxi.com

The email is on the website.. or facebook..

Mastertaxidominica@gmail.com