Is there a different show to see for each of the seven nights?

coffeebean

I have been looking at NCL's website and reading CC for information on the different shows offered. Other than BMG, Legends in Concert, Circ Dreams, and Howl at the Moon, what other shows are offered on Epic??? Is there a show which features singers and dancers, comedians or magician like we are used to seeing on other ships??? Thanks.

Just returned from Epic and there was a magician aboard that offered several shows. Frankly, there was so much to do that we never saw him. There were shows such as Legends Unplugged and the Epic band in the Manhattan room each night as well.

Just returned from Epic and there was a magician aboard that offered several shows. Frankly, there was so much to do that we never saw him. There were shows such as Legends Unplugged and the Epic band in the Manhattan room each night as well.

The Jazz club should not be missed it was really amazing. There was so much to do that I didn't even get to do everything, I needed another week onboard.

I have been looking at NCL's website and reading CC for information on the different shows offered. Other than BMG, Legends in Concert, Circ Dreams, and Howl at the Moon, what other shows are offered on Epic??? Is there a show which features singers and dancers, comedians or magician like we are used to seeing on other ships??? Thanks.

There is not a main production show like on other lines. Instead there are several distinct shows that run every night. In addition to those that you mention above, there is Second City (improv comedy) which runs several times, and there are Duelling Pianos in the Headliners Club, as well as a band that plays in the atrium area that is overlooked from O Sheehans.

Fat Cats also has great Jazz/R&B.

But no - there are none of the 'broadway/vegas review style shows' which IMHO are so tired and outdated nowadays.

There is no shortage of different things to see and do each night but you do need to prebook BMG and Cirque Dreams before you sail.

There's also a great duo that plays in the atrium by the big screen - him on guitar, and her on electric violin. Nice to sit and listen to.

I enjoyed this duo also. Very relaxing, especially with the giant screen displaying all those pretty pictures.

A couple of posters have said there was so much to do they couldn't do it all. I know I would like to see the comedian/magician show and Howl at the Moon. I love duelling pianos. Not having a show to attend in the main showroom every night may give me more time to play Video Poker in the evenings there is no show to see. I'm looking forward to this cruise...it will be different for sure.

There is so much entertainment in the evenings, I really need another week on the ship just to say I did it all. All of the entertainers are good and so is the comedian/magician show. The person that keeps commenting about there not being enough entertainment had not sailed on this ship yet.

Archived