Maho Plane schedule

We will be in port April 1. I have found the current (today and tomorrow)schedule for the airport, but how far out can I find the schedule for April 1 and how do I know which arriving flights are BIG planes vs small commuter type?

The departure airports and airline names give it away. You will not find a 747 coming in from Saba - - or a Cessna from Paris.

Look for the airline names : Air France, Alitalia and KLM coming in from Europe, Delta, United, American, Jet Blue from the US all fly large planes from distant locations.

This link will give you the arrival and departure schedules, but only 3 days out from today. Just put your cursor in the Date field. Your best bet is to find the schedule for the day of the week you will be there. This link will also give you a code in the Equip column that will give you an indication of the size of the plane. The airport code is SXM.

http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do;jsessionid=BB6920C636FFA9CA663B2BE0CC971596.web1:8009