West Bay Beach

dakotahrb

Is there an excursion or something to go to best bay beach? We are a group of four, mom dad and two 17 year olds. Where is the best place to go for an active fun party atmosphere on the beach?

Tabyana should be listed as a shore excursion from your ship. It is a daypass only area of West Bay Beach. Another option with music and plenty of people is Bananarama also on West Bay Beach.

How am I supposed to purchase these packages?

As I said above Tabyana should be listed as a shore excursions from your ship. I have no idea what ship you are on or I would attempt to find the correct web page for you. I do see where you mentioned Mahognay Bay in a past post, perhaps you are on a Carnival ship. THIS LINK is one of the Tabyana shore excurson options. THIS LINK is the Tabyana web site to have a look at but when booking you have to go through the ship.

As far as Bananarama, the underlined word in my post above is a link to their day-pass webpage. Or to make is easier THIS LINK will get you to Bananarama

Edited by Guest 2000

As I said above Tabyana should be listed as a shore excursions from your ship. I have no idea what ship you are on or I would attempt to find the correct web page for you. I do see where you mentioned Mahognay Bay in a past post, perhaps you are on a Carnival ship. THIS LINK is one of the Tabyana shore excurson options. THIS LINK is the Tabyana web site to have a look at but when booking you have to go through the ship.

As far as Bananarama, the underlined word in my post above is a link to their day-pass webpage. Or to make is easier THIS LINK will get you to Bananarama

Am I able to purchase the Bananarama day-pass online or how am I supposed to purchase it? I didn't see a place online.

Am I able to purchase the Bananarama day-pass online or how am I supposed to purchase it? I didn't see a place online.

This page has three options, you can fill out the form, you can email them direct or you can phone them with a US number, if in fact you are in the United States.

Both internet and electricity can be spotty on the island so if you email give them some time.

Posted at the bottom of the day-pass page: USA: (727) 564-9058; info@bananarama.com

Edited by Guest 2000

• 2 weeks later...