4J on Magic

missypriss19

My family and I have booked a christmas cruise on the Magic. We are to be in room 10202 on the Lido deck. I have never stayed in a 4J room but our options were slim due the fact we needed a room to fit 4 and handicapped. None of the only 2 handicapped balconies have this option. We decided to try this one because it is classed as an inside room but it has a window. And I am told that there is a small deck outside my window that most people do not go to so I thought at least we could go out there.

My question is has anyone ever stayed in these rooms on the Magic or the Dream and did I pick a good option?

I stayed in a 4J room on Splendor, and it was great. If you ask this on the Carnival board, someone will probably come up with the thread about 4J cabins which has pictures. EM

cruisedeckplans.com has pictures of this cabin on Dream, unfortunately you have to pay to join to see the pictures. It is a nice big cabin, probably as much space as a cat. 11 suite. third bed is a couch, and there is a drop down bunk above it. EM

Archived