Posh & Spice H2O

sonntags

Happy Monday everyone! I have been doing a bit of research about the Epic..and had a question about Posh that I wasn't really able to find answers to. Those of you who have used it recently- is it ever very crowded? My husband and I really just want to lounge around and relax and I don't want to spend my vacation getting up super early and trying to find a spot by the pools. What about Spice H2O? Does the adults only area get very crowded?

Thanks for your feedback:)

I was on the Epic in a Haven suite Mar 24-31/12 and I never found Posh crowded. Just walking around the pool at Spice H20 did appear crowded. I'm not sure if you are in a Haven suite or not and have access to the Courtyard pool as that was not crowded other than with children. I honestly only spent about 2 hours in the Courtyard as I found it hot, no real breeze and the pool was like a bathtub not to mention the children were continuously jumping from the hot tub rail into the pool, this didn't bother me it was the fact I kept waiting for one of them to injure themselves! I found Posh there was a breeze whether the boat was docked or not and I spent hours sitting in the sun there. I'm booked next March again in the Epic staying in a Haven suite which gives me access to Posh but if I didn't have this automatic access to Posh I would do everything I possibly could to get a Posh pass for the week

If you like to relax in padded chairs with the best views from deck 18, then you will love Posh. Does it get crowded? Yes because all 75 suites have access in addition to the 20 posh passes that the ship sells. But you can always score a chair. Posh has a private bar and waiter too.

Spice H20 is the adults only pool area. The pool is very small though. I never spent daytime there but at night it was a very nice area to hang out in. The space has 2 hot tubs in the aft corners of the ship. Very nice area too.

But definately get a posh pass.

Nice! Thank you for the reply! I realized after we had booked it that it was for Presidents Day weekend...so I'm hoping it's not CRAZY crowded, but due to the holiday, who knows. Yes, we're in a Haven Suite, so we'll have access :)

We be there with you - I expect it to be crowded, but it can only hold so many people, so I'm not too worried. It's the airfare that's killing me! ack!

But David is right - Posh really is nice and you can always score a chair! At least when I last sailed you could.

We be there with you - I expect it to be crowded, but it can only hold so many people, so I'm not too worried. It's the airfare that's killing me! ack!

But David is right - Posh really is nice and you can always score a chair! At least when I last sailed you could.

When I get off Epic, you will be getting on her. I will make sure they save a chair for you in Posh ;)

remember there is always the public sun deck on deck 18[adjacent to POSH ] which was always uncrowded[unless the word has spread!] As there is no pool up there it is always likely to have less children

And there is the forward Haven sun deck that is difficult to find/get to and never had more than a few people there. No services, but it has amazing views and tons of open space with nobody there! It's the place to go for a long nap in the sun or a few hours of reading without any sound but the sea around you. Ask the concierge for directions - it's a path through the Haven bathrooms up through the gym and further up to deck 18, then down a hallway that looks like a dead end, until you find yourself in this very peaceful place.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And there is the forward Haven sun deck that is difficult to find/get to and never had more than a few people there. No services, but it has amazing views and tons of open space with nobody there! It's the place to go for a long nap in the sun or a few hours of reading without any sound but the sea around you. Ask the concierge for directions - it's a path through the Haven bathrooms up through the gym and further up to deck 18, then down a hallway that looks like a dead end, until you find yourself in this very peaceful place.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great to know! Thank you everyone for the replies!

Archived