Help - with Anne Frank ticketsdam

I screwed up and bought tickets a few weeks ago for the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam but didn't realize I bought them for wrong day. When I went on website this morning - tickets are all sold out for the days we will be in Amsterdam. I assume tour operators buy them up and that possibly we can get them in secondary market. Does anyone know of anywhere I can buy 4 tickets for morning of July 5?

I never heard touroperators have tickets for AF house. Space is limited in the house. From time to time tickets get available again for sold out days, so the best is to try to try from time to time and buy again.

But why not send them an email with your probl;em, maybe they can change those tickets for you. http://www.annefrank.org/en/Sitewide/Contact/

Have you tried Viator.com ? Or Travelocity? I think you can get them through them. If not, try emailing The Anne Frank House and ask them if you can change the date. Otherwise, those lines are really, really long. You don't want to wait in that if you can avoid it at all.