Can you purchase Bon Voyage with your On Board Credit?

mia10010

I have a $100 room credit from Carnival. I want to use it to buy something from Bon Voyage, and tried to do it on-line, but it only gives you the option to enter your credit card info. Is it possible to use the room credit for Bon Voyage? Do I have to call up to do it? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks.

I have a $100 room credit from Carnival. I want to use it to buy something from Bon Voyage, and tried to do it on-line, but it only gives you the option to enter your credit card info. Is it possible to use the room credit for Bon Voyage? Do I have to call up to do it? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks.

No, you cannot purchase pre-cruise from bon voyage using OBC, however, if it is liquor you are looking to purchase, you can do so from room service at bon voyage prices, and have it charged to your S&S card...hence using the OBC ! :D

No, you cannot purchase pre-cruise from bon voyage using OBC, however, if it is liquor you are looking to purchase, you can do so from room service at bon voyage prices, and have it charged to your S&S card...hence using the OBC ! :D

This! A couple years ago I almost stayed home due to a medical emergency. My family left for Miami and I stayed home to recover. The night before the cruise I said to heck with it, I can recover on the ship so I bought a one way ticket and flew in the day of the cruise. I usually order a bottle from Bon Voyage but didn't this time due to above reason. I called room service the first day onboard and ordered a bottle. It was delivered about 10 minutes later and I signed a sail and sign ticket for the same price as is charged from Bon Voyage.