Need fellow snorklers for fabulous day in Tortolla Bvi April 9 2015

HairdoDolly

Looking for others to join a snorkeling excursion in Tortolla April 9,2015. It's a Full day aboard the Aristocat owned by Stephen C Wooster.The day includes a nice Lunch buffet,Drinks(booze too),Snorkeling at more than one location, and a cheerful guide with lots of British humor.My cousin and I have signed up but need at least 8 more .The cost is $120 US .This was the best excursion I found,and I have spent hours searching,comparing,and reading reviews. email aristocat@surfbvi.com to book.Thanks for looking:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic,

Please join the ROLL CALL for your specific sailing to encourage others to join you.

The Roll Calls are specifically designed to serve as a meeting post for your sailing date. Just scroll to the Roll Call. Find your cruise line and then ship. Click on as you go and then locate your sailing date. Click on and you will find a forum for you to enjoy and learn before you ever step onboard!!!

Have a great cruise

Looking for others to join a snorkeling excursion in Tortolla April 9,2015. It's a Full day aboard the Aristocat owned by Stephen C Wooster.The day includes a nice Lunch buffet,Drinks(booze too),Snorkeling at more than one location, and a cheerful guide with lots of British humor.My cousin and I have signed up but need at least 8 more .The cost is $120 US .This was the best excursion I found,and I have spent hours searching,comparing,and reading reviews. email aristocat@surfbvi.com to book.Thanks for looking:)

was the price per person or for two?

• 1 month later...

HairdoDolly, just wondering if you completed the snorkling excursion with the aristocrat. We have 8 people in our party and inquired about a trip and owner Stephen Wooster told me to put something on cruise critic because we need 10 to sail. Did you find more people to go when you posted this and if so, we're you happy with the excursion? We are going on the Getaway MAy 23 and in Tortolla on May 27. Thanks

That price is per person. Aristocat is an excellent daysail. You can also look at Patouche and Kuralu which often alternate between the east (the Baths, Norman Island, the Indians and Peter Island), and the west (Green Cay, Sandy Spit and Jost). Similar pricing and all are top notch operators. They all are flexible and will go where the main group chooses keeping safety in mind regarding the weather of course. Joe at Patouche also has a powerboat option to Pirates Bight on Norman or the Willie T, and over to White Bay, Jost.

Good luck!

HairdoDolly, just wondering if you completed the snorkling excursion with the aristocrat. We have 8 people in our party and inquired about a trip and owner Stephen Wooster told me to put something on cruise critic because we need 10 to sail. Did you find more people to go when you posted this and if so, we're you happy with the excursion? We are going on the Getaway MAy 23 and in Tortolla on May 27. Thanks

Didn't mean to interrupt your questions to hairdo, but wanted to let you know about the other choices as that gives you more options in case one or the other are full, or are not going where you want to go.