Looking for cross body bag recommendation

Just came across this one - has pocket for water bottle and reasonably priced.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JK8JUHM/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

How funny!! I ended up ordering this one in midnight and it arrived yesterday. I'm not sure what the difference is between the two, but it's a bit smaller than I was thinking I needed. Other than that, I love it. I'm sure I can make it work. My 23 oz water bottles fit perfectly in the outside pockets.

https://www.amazon.com/Travelon-Anti-Theft-Cross-Body-Bucket-Bag/dp/B00C75KM2C/ref=pd_sim_198_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=41j%2BfLQrn9L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL200_SR160%2C200_&refRID=55ZCZCWJN1PE2339M775

• 2 weeks later...
I have the Travelon small cross body (two of them actually).

http://www.ebags.com/product/travelon/anti-theft-react-small-crossbody/276967?productid=10311752&rlid=DETAIL

I find it just the right size for port. A couple of those recommended are very large and I don't carry that much stuff with me. I use this bag everywhere and I love that it has both a bottle holder (that zips closed when not in use) as well as a zipped pocket in the back that will hold my kindle (even kindle fire when I take it) and a top easy access pouch for my phone.

I bought this purse and I think I love it...

Unfortunately, can't for the life of me get that darn screwy lock open. Customer service is closed on the weekend and Internet search proved fruitless so far.

Are you out there? Can you hear my plaintive plea?;)

I bought this purse and I think I love it...

Unfortunately, can't for the life of me get that darn screwy lock open. Customer service is closed on the weekend and Internet search proved fruitless so far.

Are you out there? Can you hear my plaintive plea?;)

Nevermind.... :) second look was the charm.

Check out ebags.com - some of the crossbody bags they carry feature a place for a water bottle, such as this one.

I love this one - it's definitely what I'm looking for - but I think it's too big for wandering around port or on excursions. What do you think?

I have that bag and, although I like it, it is way too big for excursions (except for a beach one where you'd be taking a big towel with you). I use it as my personal item on the plane.

For excursions, I've started using my Rick Steves Civita day pack again. It's a little shapeless and not the least bit stylish, but it holds my camera & lenses along with other sundry items that I'm likely to want. It rolls up into a small wad in my suitcase and, if I ever overshop, could hold my souvenirs on the way home.

I think I'll have a look at his messenger bag now....;)

I bought this Travelon. It is big enough for my beach towel and a water bottle, but it also becomes a crossbody or a backpack. It's probably too big for your needs, but I love Travelon so much for excursions.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W9BSZFK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like Baggalini a lot, but more for running around town. It would be hard to slash through my Travelon and steal anything. My Baggalini is thin and non-water resistant and could be ripped right off my shoulder.

• 2 months later...