Liberty 5/2/09

ricgato

I'll be there. I'm sailing with my brother and looking forward to a little relaxing time at sea.

I started a thread about this cruise a while back with no takers. Doesn't mean there won't be more gays/lesbians onboard. There usually is from my experience.

I'm Ernie from Atlanta. I see you are from Los Angeles. I lived there about 12 years before moving to Atlanta. Might be moving back in the next couple years.

Ernie

hey, not alone anymore! I'm glad to found u, yea I'll be with mom and cousins, in a sort of mother's day celebration wich will be on sunday 10th after arrival in Miami and returning to LA that evening.

I was on the Liberty of the Seas back in june'08 and had a blast and wanting to try the western caribbean this time, I'm really excited about it, some many things to do, so many possibilities to explore.

Hope to meet u at the meet & mingle reception at the olive & twist 10.30am may 3 on our fist day at sea.

Ric

hey, not alone anymore! I'm glad to found u, yea I'll be with mom and cousins, in a sort of mother's day celebration wich will be on sunday 10th after arrival in Miami and returning to LA that evening.

I was on the Liberty of the Seas back in june'08 and had a blast and wanting to try the western caribbean this time, I'm really excited about it, some many things to do, so many possibilities to explore.

Hope to meet u at the meet & mingle reception at the olive & twist 10.30am may 3 on our fist day at sea.

Ric

Hi Ric,

I look forward to meeting you. If not at the meet & mingle then later in the cruise.

I sailed on Freedom of the Seas on her inaugural and loved the ship. I know Liberty is a sister so I know what to expect. These ships are so fantastic!

Personally I like the Eastern itinerary better, but the Western is fun too. I think you will enjoy it. Labadee is actually my favorite port. I love that place. My brother and I are doing the zip-line there, and probably renting some wave runners as well.

Well, less than two weeks!

Ernie

Love Labadee too. seems like a lost paradise and you r going for the adventures there, cool, we'll planning a relaxing day at the beach, Ocho Rios we must do Dunn's River Falls, in Grand Cayman we're meeting a cousing that live there and he'll show us around, in Cozumel I want to do Tulum.

I'm cuban and it's ironic that we will be going around Cuba without touching the big island of the Caribbean, hopefully that will change soon if all the restrictions to travel there are lifted. :)

Love Labadee too. seems like a lost paradise and you r going for the adventures there, cool, we'll planning a relaxing day at the beach, Ocho Rios we must do Dunn's River Falls, in Grand Cayman we're meeting a cousing that live there and he'll show us around, in Cozumel I want to do Tulum.

I'm cuban and it's ironic that we will be going around Cuba without touching the big island of the Caribbean, hopefully that will change soon if all the restrictions to travel there are lifted. :)

If I recall correctly from my last Western Caribbean cruise, that last sea day we spent a good part of it cruising within view of the Northern coast of Cuba. Kind of cool.

I did Dunn's River Falls a few years ago. It's a lot of fun. In Cozumel I think we are renting a jeep and going beach hopping.

Overall, my favorite port is the ship itself! I'm a ship fanatic and I just love being onboard and at sea.

Ernie

Archived