Activation fee for free internet package?

AryMay

We have the free 250 minute internet package as one of our "Free at Sea" offers for our upcoming cruise on the Sun. Will we be charged extra for the activation fee? I noticed it was a separate $3.95 charge if you were to purchase the plan on the ship (rather than buying it ahead online.)

We have the free 250 minute internet package as one of our "Free at Sea" offers for our upcoming cruise on the Sun. Will we be charged extra for the activation fee? I noticed it was a separate $3.95 charge if you were to purchase the plan on the ship (rather than buying it ahead online.)

The Terms and Conditions for the Internet Package promo states that the activation fee is included in the promo.

As always, I recommend folks read the T&Cs if they haven't previously done so:

Free at Sea Terms & Conditions

The Terms and Conditions for the Internet Package promo states that the activation fee is included in the promo.

As always, I recommend folks read the T&Cs if they haven't previously done so:

Free at Sea Terms & Conditions

The link you provided is for:

Free at Sea Promotion

Booking Window:
December 01, 2016 - April 10, 2017 11:59 pm EST

We booked our cruise in June 2016. Is there a way to find the Terms & Conditions for that booking period? I know the terms for the shore excursion credit are now different so it may have changed for the internet package as well. (When we booked the shore excursion credit was only for 4 ports and now it covers "all" ports.)

I will assume that the activation fee is covered for us, but was just curious where I could find this in writing for cruises booked last summer.

I have several Terms and Conditions saved. They all indicate the activation fee is included. I'm confident that the fee was included when you booked.

Feb 2016:

http://mrose.org/cc/choicefeb2016-terms-and-conditions.pdf

March 2016:

http://mrose.org/cc/choicemarch2016-terms-and-conditions.pdf

August 2016:

http://mrose.org/cc/Free%20at%20Sea%20Aug%202016%20Terms%20Conditions%20NCL.pdf

Remember, of course, that the T&Cs that were in place when you booked are what will apply to your situation. Its a shame that NCL doesn't make these more readily available. If folks here don't save them, there doesn't appear to be an easy way to get at them.