Water temp at Cabo san Lucas

windsor26

I am thinking of a helmet dive in Cabo in May and wonder if the water is cold s I cannot take cold water I loved this experience in Pago Pago and hope it will be as good

Also does anyone have a contact for a pharmacy (e-mail) in Cabo so I can find some details of medication??

I am thinking of a helmet dive in Cabo in May and wonder if the water is cold s I cannot take cold water I loved this experience in Pago Pago and hope it will be as good

Also does anyone have a contact for a pharmacy (e-mail) in Cabo so I can find some details of medication??

The water will be warm so no worries there. Don't know about pharmacies.

Oh, I see you are from Australia. So, in Mexico all of the Pharmacies are independently owned. They don't have chain-store type pharmacies. Some medications you need a prescription for and most you do not. I used to live in Baja so I know a little about the Pharmacies. For instance, my husband uses an inhaler for Asthma and he would need a prescription here but not in Mexico.

Also, you might want to post this on the Mexico Port of call boards.

Edited by lais

The water will be warm so no worries there. Don't know about pharmacies.

Thank you for both replies I will ask on Mexican board Last time I was in Cabo I purchased some medication and want to get some more as it saves a heap of money