Anyone on Slimming World?

hbux

Hi Molly Mariner I lost 2.5lb so just need a lb off and I am back to my pre summer weight.I have another 4 weeks until I go to Kracow so I am very dertermind to loose as much as I can before then.Easier said than done! I hope everyone is having a good week.

Well done bess128, bet you look a cracker in Kracow:o, sorry couldn't resist that one! Sounds like we are all determined to be good so looking forward to next weeks news. We're off to Ireland soon for a week and I really don't want to back track as Christmas and the LBD are looming so please send me a pep talk before I go.

You can do it Molly Mariner!! Just keep Xmas firmly in your head every time you think of eating or drinking something toooooo naughty. You can still have fun and indulge a little though....after all, that's what holidays are for!

When I lose motivation, I always try to recall a particularly nasty picture of me in a bikini and I remember that I don't want to look like that on my next cruise!!!

We will ALL reach our goal....let's do this!! 👙🌴😎☀️👍

Hannah x

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi hubs and Molly Mariner , I had my weigh in today and lost 2lb so trying to stay focused.We can all do it ,it is not easy but Xmas is a huge motivator.off to pick some blackberries a it of body magic.Going to try and make jam from them not that I will be eating any Honest !

Have a good week

Nic xxx

Morning everyone,

Weigh in this morning was better than expected....I lost 3 1/4 lbs :-)

I'm really pleased after last weeks gain and it's motivated me to keep going! Apart from riding the horse, I'm planning to do at least one Body Combat class this week so fingers crossed a bit of added body magic will help things along!

I hope that you're all ok and sticking at it. Just remember the end goal 🌴☀️

H 😊

Hi everyone, despite trying really hard and doing extra walking etc only managed to lose 1lb and to be honest thought I would do so much better. Ate lots of fruit and veg and stayed under on my sins:(. Not giving in though and still on plan. Although everyone says "it's still one off" this isn't my target so feeling a bit down at the minute and hoping for better next Saturday.

Well done to both of you on your great results. We will get there together. Have a good week, Cathyx

Hi Cathy,

Don't be too disheartened....just remember that 1lb is still a loss :-)

Maybe the body magic that you've been doing will mean that you have a super weigh in next week!

Keep going!

Hannah 😉

Hi Nicola,

You have an iron will to ignore pasties and cream teas....mmmmm. If only there was a SW alternative!!

I just weighed in and only lost 1 and 3/4lbs this week. I'm still pleased though, as the weight is heading in the right direction - plus it's dropped me down into the next stone bracket and that's always a good motivator!

I hope that everyone else is doing ok?

Keep going 😉

Hannah x

Hi Hannah and Nicola, glad to see that you are both doing well and what willpower you both have! Didn't get chance to post my results for the 27th which was a shame as I got my 11/2 stone award and my club 10........however my moment of glory has well and truly passed because on the following day I went off for a week's holiday in Ireland. It started off so well but slipped a little each day, the Bushmills was so hard to resist and this was closely followed by some great meals out:o Back on track now (beginning to sound like a broken record). If Saturday brings a maintain, I'll be happy however if you have any tips to make it even better then pass them on. Have a good week. Cathy x

Don't worry too much Cathy, holidays are meant to be enjoyed! I'd rather have a lovely time eating and drinking and deal with the aftermath, rather than saying no to everything fun 😉

Speaking of fun, I had a little too much of it this week and only managed a maintain. Oh well, another week started today.....

Have you tried the speedy soup to help your loss? I actually find that any kind of homemade SW friendly soup really helps me (if I stick to eating it for lunch every day). Boring but it works.🍲

Good luck everyone xx

Hi Hannah and Cathy,

Holidays are meant for a little indulgence enjoy any thing can be undone afterwards.After thinking I was being oh so good and polishing my halo I only lost 1.5lb in two weeks.

This week back to basics writing things down I think I just got a bit complacent .I only have two more weigh days before my mini break and want to hit my 2 stone award.

Also was rear ended to day so a bit sore but have managed to not comfort eat so far :D

I find drinking lots if water helps me x

Edited by bess128

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

How has everyone been getting on? I had 2 lbs off on Mondays weigh-in but next week may be horrendous as I've got another wedding this weekend! I'll do my best but it's a bit tricky to make good choices when the food etc is chosen for you 😉

Ah well, I'm just going to enjoy myself and deal with next week when it comes 🐳

Have a good week xx

Hi Hannah and Nicola, sorry not to have been in touch much. It has been hectic but you both sound like you've been doing great. Well last week when I hoped for a maintain it was 2lbs on and yesterday's weigh in was 2lb off so basically back to where I was but it could be worse! Onwards and hopefully not upwards:D

Yesterday was Christmas party taster at the club; there were some great things brought along. One lady brought chocolates that were syn free. They looked exactly like Milk Tray but were a bit jelly like in consistency and tasted very nice. They had been made with Muller light mint yoghurt and gelatine etc. I think the Turkish delight Muller would also work great for these. The Weetabix/scanbran cake which sounds awful was surprisingly delish, Taught me that I should try harder. The naked bars (approx.6 syns each) were voted as winners for a healthy treat. Have a good week. Cathy x

Hi Hannah and Cathy,

I have had a good couple of weeks and managed to reach my 2 stone goal.Off on hols on Saturday but plan to be good until then.

Let's all keep,going until Christmas who can loose a stone before Christmas day?

Have a good week.

Take care

Nicola x

Hi Hannah and Cathy,

I have had a good couple of weeks and managed to reach my 2 stone goal.Off on hols on Saturday but plan to be good until then.

Let's all keep,going until Christmas who can loose a stone before Christmas day?

Have a good week.

Take care

Nicola x

Nicola well done and have a great holiday, By the way girls have you checked out slimming world recipes on Pin Interest there's some great stuff on there. I'm better at reading than I am at cooking but never mind I'm up for the stone off by Christmas challenge. Cathy x

I'm definitely joining the 'stone off by Christmas' challenge! I put on 1lb at the wedding this weekend, so I need to try extra hard!

Good luck everyone....we can do this 😊

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

How have you all been getting on?

I lost 5lbs last week (no idea how!) but this week was a maintain. I've got about 9lbs left to lose and I'm determined to get there by Christmas. Eeeeeek, only 7 weeks!!

Come on fat fighters!! 😉 xx

Hi Hannah and Nicola.

Hannah what a fantastic loss, really well done. My target is further away than yours but will keep going. I managed to lose 31/2lbs so feeling better with that. Had a few people comment on my weight loss so that's a boost as well.

Hope that you had a great holiday Nicola.

We can do this together! Have a good week.

Cathy x

I have booked a cruise for the Wife and I in Feb.

I gained weight lately, but Since I am deployed, I'll be trying to get the fat down and the muscle up!

If anybody want some hints let me know, I have figured out that straight cardio is horrible for losing weight.

So far, week 4 into my workout and have definitley noticed a good change!

Hi everyone, we seemed to have gone a bit quiet so I hope you are out there my friends because I'm struggling a bit. Saturdays weigh-in was a disappointing 1/2 lb! Don't know why that was and so went and did my usual trick of making matters worse by having a big Saturday night cheat:mad:. Back on track now but feeling fed up and struggling to stick with it so I need some firm words or encouragement, better still a bit of both. How is everyone else doing? xx

Don't worry, we all have these blips. I'm in Spain at the moment so my weigh-in next week will be a disaster! I came here with good intentions but my willpower hasn't lasted so well....ooops!

The secret is just to put anything like this behind you and not to dwell on it by saying, "Oh I've been bad now so one more won't hurt". I've learnt the hard way that that's the slippery slope to big gains.

As long as you now focus on a mental picture of being in swimwear for your next cruise then you CAN do it. As soon as I get home on Thursday I'm looking forward to getting back onto SW properly. I do actually really enjoy the healthy/smug feeling of sticking to the diet and seeing the weight come off.

I'm absolutely DETERMINED to reach my goal by Christmas and I'm going to drag you all kicking and screaming with me!! So dig out that willpower and let's go!!! ☀️😊👙🌴

Hannah x

Hi Hannah and Cathy ,

I am back from my hols and my 40th celebrations and put on 6lbs.On the plus side I enjoyed myself.Kracow is fantastic and really inexpensive when you get there.

The plan us to stay in track for the next 5 weeks and hopefully loose 10lb then after Xmas the gloves are off and the fight is on to loose as much as I can for our cruise at the end of May.

Onwards and upwards we can do it !

Nic:):)

Hi girls and welcome to Thom, sorry I didn't say hello in my last post, I was obviously too busy feeling sorry for myself. I've snapped out of it; so thanks girls for your words of wisdom. Great that you've both had Autumn breaks and Nic, a belated Happy Birthday. Will let you know if I have redeemed myself at the Saturday weigh-in:eek: Cathy x