Anyone on Slimming World?

hbux

Cathy well done. we are too on a cruise in less than 5 weeks. I did the SP all this week and it's terrible, boring and lacking creativity. I am actually going to have put on this week looking at my scales. I got slimmer f the week last week so I'm gong to stick with extra easy going forward and go back to writing down what I'm having as I know that works.

Tiggertastic the Sp is really like the old red days if you can remember them. When I was at class it had really mixed results and for me it was disappointing. I think we put ourselves under too much pressure over all this. I know I am a bit of a nutcase when I've tried hard and the scales say different. Let's cheer each other on and whatever we achieve is going to be better than where we are now. It does work but this week I'm craving carbs and that doesn't give me great results at the scales. Have a good week. Cathy:)

p.s where are you off to? We are off to the fjords.

We're doing a med with a difference, it's taking in East, west and Adriatic so a bit of everything. So looking forward to it. We loved the fjords. Yes I did sw back in 1993 at it was red and green then and I find ee so much better. Felt awful this week as it seems I was slimmer of the week 2 weeks running then put weight on. So far it's looking better this week

Hi , don't let this get you down, it was a blip and now it sounds like it's going well again. Bit disappointed that I've only lost 1/2 since last weigh in but we've still got 4 weeks:D. We've booked a similar sounding cruise as yours for next year so let me know how it goes. Have a good week Cathy

Weighed in last night lost another 1.5lb. Was a little disappointed as we have both stuck rigidly to a 7 day plan and I mean by the book!

If you tell people this is the breakfast you can eat, they just don't believe you, everything is almost syn free.

Still the weight it is going the right way.

On our last cruise in the Diamond lounge we were able to drink without too many worries as the G & T,s were made with diet Tonic so only around 4 syns each.

Enjoy your weekend.

Egg bacon beans mushroom what's the rest?

Hi tori

It's amazing what people achieve with slimming world.

I've been to a music/car festival for 3 days and I'm not proud but sure the pie and mash and multiple lagers were not on the plan. Glad I walked 27 miles over the weekend and danced myself silly each evening.

I may just maintain if I'm lucky

Hi tori

It's amazing what people achieve with slimming world.

I've been to a music/car festival for 3 days and I'm not proud but sure the pie and mash and multiple lagers were not on the plan. Glad I walked 27 miles over the weekend and danced myself silly each evening.

I may just maintain if I'm lucky

It's sounds like a fantastic couple of days!! So jealous[emoji4] Tigger

I'm just constantly working a lot of overtime to pay for the hols so I'm just try to get a few meals that u can make up split and freeze for convenience. If I continue of 7lb per month I should hit my target by the hols fingers crossed [emoji12]

But I also per take of some wine at the weekends to help

Me destress[emoji23]

Hi girls, pleased this week as I've lost 2.5lbs and gone down into another stone bracket which is always a big boost for me. Only 3 weeks to go to next cruise and I'm now aiming to lose another 1/2 stone so no messing about for me, course that's easier said than done but fingers crossed. Tori have you had a look at pininterest for recipes, there are some good ones. Have a good week. Cathy:)p

Hi girls, pleased this week as I've lost 2.5lbs and gone down into another stone bracket which is always a big boost for me. Only 3 weeks to go to next cruise and I'm now aiming to lose another 1/2 stone so no messing about for me, course that's easier said than done but fingers crossed. Tori have you had a look at pininterest for recipes, there are some good ones. Have a good week. Cathy:)p

How do I get Pinterest ?? [emoji20]

• 1 month later...

Hi ladies, good news from everyone, well done. I've done my first 12 weeks and lost 19lb, pleased with that as I did 2 weeks on celebrity in that time too and put on. Hoping for 2lb this week for my club 10. I know what you mean about the next bracket, 4lb and I'm there and that will be my lightest for 6 years. Lots of milestones and I'm motivated to get there.

• 2 weeks later...

Where did everyone go. I'm happy to talk to myself as I know I'm listening, ha ha. I did it this week, hit my club 10 and target. So I've now reset it to get some more off - 1lb to get that front number down again.

Edited by Tiggertastic

Where did everyone go. I'm happy to talk to myself as I know I'm listening, ha ha. I did it this week, hit my club 10 and target. So I've now reset it to get some more off - 1lb to get that front number down again.

Lololol I was thinking the same am rejoining with mum went way off plan so need to get motivated again! But congrats for hitting your target!! When's your next hol?

• 5 weeks later...

Did ncl epic, fabulous time, partied like a teenager. Shocking as I expected it to be a real sedate affair taking Mum but there were over 100 solo travellers and we had a blast. Did OK 1lb on, now to give it that last push for my Christmas cruise. Just bought my Christmas dress 2 sizes smaller than last year.