Anyone on Slimming World?

hbux

Did ncl epic, fabulous time, partied like a teenager. Shocking as I expected it to be a real sedate affair taking Mum but there were over 100 solo travellers and we had a blast. Did OK 1lb on, now to give it that last push for my Christmas cruise. Just bought my Christmas dress 2 sizes smaller than last year.

I'm on epic in February was following your rollcall for the first cruise after dry dock! What was the the pub crawl like the night before sail away nobody really mentions it[emoji12]

So funny, 10 of us headed out as the rest were happy in the hotel bar. First pub at 9pm declared they were closing, (2 hours early) we offered to double their nights takings but a really drunk guy came up and asked if we were xxx horny so we moved on. Then went to one called titanic with walls covered in memorabilia and as one of the group pointed out it smelled like a nursing home. We went back to the hotel bar.

So funny, 10 of us headed out as the rest were happy in the hotel bar. First pub at 9pm declared they were closing, (2 hours early) we offered to double their nights takings but a really drunk guy came up and asked if we were xxx horny so we moved on. Then went to one called titanic with walls covered in memorabilia and as one of the group pointed out it smelled like a nursing home. We went back to the hotel bar.

I'd have done the same were the staff prepared for you,s lot?

What would recommend for me to book up front dinning and shows?

Priscilla was fabulous definitely book as lots never got to see it, they made the mistake of not booking in advance and hardly anyone didn't show up so the standby line didn't really get many in. Howl at the moon needs no booking and was wonderful just arrive early for a seat. Was a little disappointed with burn the floor, badly produced but great dancers. Cavern club was packed, another arrive early one, no booking needed.

• 3 weeks later...
Joined 5 weeks ago, 9lb so far, cruise not until September, but want it to be my mindset by then.

Well done. You soon get into the swing of it. One of the best tips I got was about a red ball, green ball and yellow ball. Red means when away you forget the diet, green means you only do the diet and yellow means you allow a few extra sins to relax a little. By following the yellow when away and I've had 2 cruises since I started in june, ive been able to lose 30lbs. Got 3 weeks away over December and January and my dresses are 2 sizes smaller than last December - I can't wait to wear them

My husband is doing it by default lol, so we make sure that we really think and plan our meals, I have also bought a couple of the recipe books and we are trying out things from them. We also have a closed fb group with our consultant who is very encouraging. This month will be the challenge

My husband is doing it by default lol, so we make sure that we really think and plan our meals, I have also bought a couple of the recipe books and we are trying out things from them. We also have a closed fb group with our consultant who is very encouraging. This month will be the challenge

It's brill hubby is on board excuse the pun lol u should do a before and after photo of you together in a cruise outfit check out the difference!!!!!

2lb off this week so 11lb so far, might try the outfit as suggested, really annoyed as we both have loads of clothes that don't fit anymore so will seem like whole new wardrobe when they fit again without having to buy anything lol

Well done, another 2lb, that's great. What a great feeling. I'm struggling on the packing, we leave Thursday but I'm having to spend a few hours trying things on. I may not have lost many lbs in the last 5 weeks but seems inches have dropped everywhere - yippee. Bit sad as I got some lovely linen dresses in the summer and I can't wear them, too big. Looks like I'm going to be hitting the outlet in Fort Lauderdale - another yippee

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, back from our fabulous 3 weeks away on constellation and eclipse. Official weigh in 4.5 lb on, which I'm pleased with after everything I've eaten and drunk. I never got to the gym either. So I got away lightly. Back to it from today. Got 19.5 to lose by May cruise. Onwards and upwards. Happy new year

• 5 weeks later...