Anyone on Slimming World?

hbux

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is well and trying to keep from temptation or did valentines day get in the way Lol.

In the last 3 weeks I have lost a total of 2lb and I have been good so not sure what's going on I am a bit frustrated.

I am sending my SW leader my food diary daily this week to see if she can spot a problem.

I am not giving up still have 3 1/2 months to cruise.

Have a good week everyone :)

Nicola

Nicola

Well done on the 2lb and on keeping such a great attitude. I'm sure this is just a blip and you'll soon be getting the results you deserve.

Okay girls, well it was only 1lb off this week so my "2lb weekly" target has not been met for the last two weeks:o. It's my own fault as I tend to let things slip a bit over the weekend and then go super strict for the rest of the week. I need to follow the plan properly for all 7 days; so that's my agenda from today onwards.......gosh it must be Monday morning:D.

Have a good week everyone.

Cathy x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, we seemed to have gone very quiet, hope this is not the end of the thread so here goes.....

My weigh loss is plodding along but I'm in it for a long haul lifestyle change. Now reached 2.5 stone loss since this particular journey began;so it's had it's ups and downs.

My weekly target of 2lbs per week is not on track and I'm about 5lbs behind:(.

I just struggle to keep on track at weekends think I need to hibernate from Friday to Monday:D.

So how is everyone doing? Hope you are all doing well.

Cathy x

Im a Slimming World Consultant in London :) i love SW, ive lost 2st, only 0.5st to my target! I just thought it was great, thats why i decided to become a consultant, and have been doing that for a year now. Dont feel down about not getting your mini target Molly mariner, your doing great :) x

Im a Slimming World Consultant in London :) i love SW, ive lost 2st, only 0.5st to my target! I just thought it was great, thats why i decided to become a consultant, and have been doing that for a year now. Dont feel down about not getting your mini target Molly mariner, your doing great :) x

Hi lyns, lovely to hear from you. I agree that SW is great and I will keep going just need to go faster:D. Good luck on getting to your target, let us know how you get on. Cathy

Hi all hope everyone is well.

Had a couple of slow weeks when I was being good but not seeing the results on the scales.lost 2lb over 2 weeks then a maintain.

Last week sent my consultant my food diary everyday and lost 2.5lb and had a meal out.

This week on track so should be ok for weigh in on Saturday.However it is my mums birthday on Saturday and I am taking her to Harrogate for afternoon tea.

I have to learn its one day does not have to stretch to a week !

Hope you all have a good week

Nicola :)

Hi everyone, so pleased that we are back on track with the thread.

Today's weigh-in was 1lb off, bit disappointed. Whereas lyns is looking forward to a big weight loss looming I'm not, it's my birthday weekend and I've got two meals out, one of which is a curry so don't expect too much next week:o

I've noticed from my group meetings that the food diary always seems to make better results in the following week, maybe I should stop being lazy and do one every week.

Have a good week.

Cathy x

Can I join in please :) I lost 13lbs in 4 weeks but have just been to London for a holiday so dreading Monday weigh in. Got 90lbs to go before we sail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Glad that you've joined us and well done on what you've achieved so far, that is an impressive loss.

Hope that your holiday was great and don't go feeling guilty about enjoying your life. It's back on track tomorrow and next week we'll be here to share your success.:)

Cathyx

Hi,

Glad that you've joined us and well done on what you've achieved so far, that is an impressive loss.

Hope that your holiday was great and don't go feeling guilty about enjoying your life. It's back on track tomorrow and next week we'll be here to share your success.:)

Cathyx

Thank you [emoji4] we had a brilliant time thank you. Finding it hard to jump back into it, think I need that weigh in on Monday to give me my boost.

How has everyone else's week been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Welcome sugar rush , wow you have had a great start on SW, I had 84lb to loose when I started now down to 56.5 to loose.My cruise is in May but I am realistic all the weight will not be lost by then I hope to loose it by the end of the year.

Not had a great start to the week it was my Mums birthday yesterday so I treated her to afternoon tea at the old Swan Hotel in Harrogate. Then had a Chinese take away which I did not need ate so much felt sick.

I get weighed on Saturday so I have all week to pull it back aiming for a maintain.

Have a good week everyone.

Nicola

Hi all,

I am a big fan of SW. I joined a little over 2 years ago and managed to lose 6 stone in my first year and then the second year I just lost 7lbs. So far this year I have been struggling. I have just come back from a week in NY and put on 5.5lbs :(

Today is my first day back on plan and have been recording everything eaten in my food diary as I know this works for me!

I have booked my first every cruise for Christmas this year and plan on reaching my target of an 8 stone weight loss well before then. I am looking forward to all the holiday clothes shopping and am really hoping that I can wear a bikini (a very substantial one though lol) for the first time ever! I started at a size 22 and am down to a 12/14. I dream of being a "perfect 12"!!!

Good luck this week everyone

Edited by tringtrang

So my post holiday gain was 2.5lbs on Monday. Working hard to pull that back. I am off work this week so will take my opportunity to batch cook I think.

I have a whole box full of size 14 summer clothes and I can only dream of them as an 18 just now

Hi everyone

Well the birthday celebrations have taken their toll and I have put 2lb on; I am cross that I am still messing about. We are out tonight and it's a fixed menu with nothing particularly SW friendly but tomorrow is a determined focus on getting back on track.

Have a good week

Cathyx

• 1 month later...

Hi folks

I'm trying to convince myself to go back to classes. I joined in November 12 and lost 21lb by end of February but then fell And fractured my elbow stopping me being able to cook etc. it took 6 months to heal. 2 years later I've put on 14lbs and so disappointed

I am now a 16/18 and had got to a 14 and would really like to get back there.

Do you recommend trying it myself as I have all the books or should I go back to class. I'd need to find a new one as they changed leaders and she drove me up the wall.

Thanks

Hi Tiggertastic, definitely go back to class, its impossible to do it yourself. Im a SW consultant and even I have to go to a class, lol! I tried just weighing in at my own group for a while but i couldnt keep on track. Going to group and staying to group really is the only way if you want to succeed, and i promise you you will.xx

• 1 month later...

Ok I joined the class tonight, I'm away in 8 weeks time so if I get 15lb off by then I will be over the moon. I know I can maintain on a ship having lost 5lb last time by hitting the gym and optimising my food. So here goes I will post as I go.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok I joined the class tonight, I'm away in 8 weeks time so if I get 15lb off by then I will be over the moon. I know I can maintain on a ship having lost 5lb last time by hitting the gym and optimising my food. So here goes I will post as I go.

Hi, how are you doing?

Just back from my cruise with a 5lb gain and 7 weeks to next cruise:eek: back on it.

Hope it's going well for you. Cathy

8lbs off in first 2 weeks. Got a massive dinner out with family tomorrow and the chosen pub I know has no healthy options. So I don't think I'm going to do great this week

Cathy you will lose a few immediately dropping the excess water

Edited by Tiggertastic

I was bad last night, there was nothing on the menu I could substitute. Even the veg was either mashed with butter or covered in it. The wine didn't help either but I was shocked that I didn't actually want a second glass, just shows how my system has changed. Have to write it off to a glitch

Tiggertastic, got to say well done on a 8lb loss and on how positive you are with this. You were right about losing my cruise weight and I'm now back to where I was pre-cruise. Planning to loose 1/2 stone more before we go at end of August. Doesn't sound a lot but I'm trying the slow but sure approach this time:D let me know how it's going. Cathy